Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

Health Potions

in English in Forums

Post 1–5 of 5

OP

by

France

5 years ago

I Was Going Around My Plot One Day When i had 2 Monsters Attacking me (They where at least a higher level then me) And I Nearly Died Thats When I Wondered Is There A Health Potion In The Game, If There Is not It Would Be A lot More Easy To Defeat High Level Monsters To gain Xp But I Don't Know How You Would Get Them. Anyways Just A Thought In My Head -France

# 2

by

Hummm

5 years ago

There are 4 sources of health potions in game: 1) Sorceress' Life Dew wand 2) Builder's Dispenser 3) random chests 4) some of the creatures in purple magical areas (on their death) IMHO, #1 is the only reliable source

# 3

by

Kamikaze Justice

5 years ago

A couple of more sources for added life... One of the fighters' swords (i.e. The Lightblade), that you can buy at the Shop, raises your health a little when you hit a creature, but not nearly enough to offset the damage you'll get from creatures... also, if you ride your mount (i.e. horse, bear, or moa), you'll heal a little every few seconds. You'll need to buy a saddle at the Shop and throw it on one of the creatures you want to ride. If you use a Scout, you can locate the Chests easier than any of the other characters, A small yellow "x" will locate the Chests for you. It'd nice to store up health/life potions for when we need them, like the game, Diablo II, does.

# 4

by

Swaleha

5 years ago

i want 2,255,566 rupees but now i have 265 please help me

# 5

by

Blueshoes

5 years ago

Go hunt. Hunt. Hunt. Hunt. Oh wait, have you discovered all areas? Hunt new creatures? That should do some. Other than that, hunt is da wae. Da wae.

Post 1–5 of 5