Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

Time to relax!

in English in Forums

Post 1–9 of 9

OP

by

Moniq

5 years ago

----------[ ADVERTISEMENT ]---------- Are you tired or everyday work? Do you feel it is time to relax? Looking for a safe place on your travel on the Stripped road? Three star Hotel Smile. New resort situated on the edge of three forest ecosystems was just opened! Visit the beautiful nature, explore surrounfing woods, relax in hotel complex and have the best time of your life. Built as mix of traditional architecture and modern trends, rising above magical landscape, our facility is ready to satisfy all your need. No matter if you come on foot, riding your mount or traveling on priviate helicopter. Hotel Smile is here for you! http://svitak.kdyne.net/angeldust/Hotel_Smile_W197.png Hotel Smile ★★★ West L197 Stripped Road ----------[ ADVERTISEMENT ]----------

# 2

by

Rabotik

5 years ago

Wow, that looks awesome! Great job.

# 3

by

Kamikaze Justice

5 years ago

Nice job! Makes me want to smile, so it works for me.

# 4

by

RoadEventLeader

5 years ago

Sweet! Nice job Moniq! ... you've turned the most contentious spot on the road into the most relaxing! ★★★★★

# 5

by

Road_hummmster

5 years ago

★★★★★

# 6

by

Firefly

5 years ago

★★★★★ Best hotel along striped road that I know of. Warm reception and ample of space to park my helicopter. Finally a break from fighting against hordes of creatures. Nice use of stretched panel blocks, very pleasing to the eye. Really does justice to their slogan: "Traveled a mile? Rest at The Smile!"

# 7

by

Gerberd

5 years ago

Really nice. I'm glad that you put those claims to good use.

# 8

by

Moniq

5 years ago

We were talking about that place, I had feeling to build there something like that before. I came to see if the road was fixed and the place was still empty. It was fun I am bit stucked with the garden building and I connected some roads meanwhile as well :) Someone was building ugly wall around that troublesome russian claim so I cleaned that first and then I made the building. Finally I cleaned the old road part, destroying some blocks and covered the rest with nature. Still the tunnel is like under construction, but I don't have rights to decorate the west half and following few blocks of the road. One of you was saying to have rights so if you have time...

# 9

by

Hummm

5 years ago

road_hummmster has perms ... let me know what you want done

Post 1–9 of 9