Angeldust

YouTube Twitch Facebook Instagram Discord Twitter
Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

Firefly, I need your permission to build my projects!

in English in Forums

Post 1–4 of 4

OP

by

TZuster

5 years ago

Hello, TZ Here! I've played this game years ago and decided to come back for pure nostalgia, after several months thinking about what I should build this time, which resulted in revolutionary and INTRIGUING buildings! Projects: 1 - Firefly taking a leak Statue 2 - Firefly taking a dump Temple + Toilet hotel 3 - Firefly riding a giant flying donut at the sky So, Mr. Firefly, I need your permission to build those wonderful..monuments..around angeldust, In case you don't like It or somehow get upset, be free to say "NOPE! That's too cringe!"

# 2

by

Firefly

5 years ago

We're bordering on cringe territory here, but I think the donut has potential. Go for it!

# 3

by

TZuster

5 years ago

Permission granted, the "Giant Donut" is under development! Estimated time: After I burn five pounds ( 1 month and half )

# 4

by

Swaleha

5 years ago

I will also help to everyone,for your project. But i also want help i dont have treasure from that shop 25,000 but i have 1,899 rupees i also want to build a house to much bigger i can,t build a nice house and not to high , my network is also slow.

Post 1–4 of 4