No more empty cities

in English in Forums

Post 1–10 of 24

1 2 3 » Next

OP

by

Angelio

5 years ago

Players recently i'm back on angeldust i've seen that a lot of cities have been built so i have visited them and i noticed that there were no players in every cities.How many people play at angeldust at the moment you're reading this text? In short,I decided to create a guild that will gather the players who will offer details of what firefly should add in the game to have more player and to no longer see empty cities. WHO IS WITH ME?! (If you have a name to offer for the guild do not hesitate to say it. For meetings we will build a building at the place you want as long as you all agree.)

# 2

by

Angelio

5 years ago

Btw there will be no leader we will all be equal.

# 3

by

Hummm

5 years ago

No leader?!? No Leader: No Plan. When there's no plan, there's no attack. No attack, no victory. This! This is what makes men, men. -Mr. Raymond.

# 4

by

Angelio

5 years ago

Does it mean your in or out?

# 5

by

Kamikaze Justice

5 years ago

Cool... will we be able to twist Firefly's arm so we can get our gaming demands met? Because I've been so very unsuccessful with my own requests. We don't want to twist his arm too much... he still needs two good arms for programming. Will we protest around his village home, 24/7? Maybe, we will bombard him with Private Messages? The next time he streams, we'll threaten to let the creatures kill him as we stand around him laughing.... that'd be a good one~~

# 6

by

Firefly

5 years ago

What are your demands :D?

# 7

by

Hummm

5 years ago

@KJ .. thank you for the gut busting belly laugh! I needed that. And you can just see FF wide-eyed in fear of being left to die on a Live Stream!

# 8

by

Hummm

5 years ago

Oh, sorry Angelio ... we totally hijacked your thread.

# 9

by

Angelio

5 years ago

Kamikaze, we ask politely first, then if we don't get answers, we leave him to die, slowly, painfully, on a live stream.

# 10

by

Angelio

5 years ago

if nobody wants to join me then I would go ask the French.

Post 1–10 of 24

1 2 3 » Next