Blocks for v2.23

in English in Forums

Post 31–40 of 65

Previous « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Next

# 31

by

Firefly

5 years ago

@obi : if you could choose just a few (two or three), which blocks would you like most? Also: does everyone realize that 'colored glass' is identical to the current glass except with a colored texture? It won't be semi-transparent or so.

# 32

by

Firefly

5 years ago

I just tested out some colored glass with the idea of recoloring the glass texture, but that doesn't work well. I'm putting colored glass into the freezer for now. New hedges and stretched cloth are in.

# 33

by

Firefly

5 years ago

@KJ: red marble will be a lot redder in Angeldust v2.23.

# 34

by

obi-

5 years ago

I realised you wouldnt add all of the colors. Blue, red, purple would eb a good start(for when you decide to add colored glass). Still love the idea of a finnished inventory tho, every texture has all types of blocks...

# 35

by

Kamikaze Justice

5 years ago

FF... thank you! I'll take whatever I can get.

# 36

by

Maarr

5 years ago

I would like some green carpet. lol that is all.

# 37

by

Firefly

5 years ago

@KJ: sure thing :-) @Maarr and others: I investigated additional colors for existing blocks (I mean, green carpet, sure!), but a technical limitation is currently holding me back. Maybe I'll work around it for v2.23, but otherwise I'll push it into a later update.

# 38

by

Firefly

5 years ago

Alright, it took a few hours, but I worked around some limitations and added a few more new, recolored blocks. I'll keep the exact list a secret for now to not spoil the surprise.

# 39

by

Kamikaze Justice

5 years ago

I can barely wait to check the out the changes. I have another idea... It'd be awesome to have lights that are of different wattage. Maybe, have lanterns that are 40 watt, 75 watt and 120 watt, for example. In some areas, I'd like to have bright light without using a lot of lanterns to get it.

# 40

by

Firefly

5 years ago

@KJ: I love the way you phrased this. Having each lantern have a 'wattage' in Angeldust :-) As ridiculous as it sounds, I think it's something that I could add easily. So I should add a 'very bright, high-powered' lantern block?

Post 31–40 of 65

Previous « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Next