Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

Account reconnection (v2.23)

in English in Forums

Post 1–6 of 6

OP

by

Firefly

5 years ago

I dug through pages and pages of forum topics of players not being able to sign in due to their network connection dropping out and the server still thinking they're connected. This problem has been going on for years. It even happened to me on stream. Twice. I've finally found a good solution, coming in Angeldust v2.23. When you sign in, any existing Angeldust game session for your account will be forcefully ended and you can just start playing. It's not perfect, as you will freshly spawn at your house like usual, but this is way better than having to wait up to fifteen minutes for the server to find out you're gone.

# 2

by

kkazuto111

5 years ago

Ummm, Can i ask a question? Why everytime i visits the website of the angeldust, The pictures or icon is not fully showed or a connection request for these icon or pictures are disconnected even if my internet is good and stable, Sorry if my explanation is wrong I dont have many knowledge about this So please understand, So moving on in my problem on this problem Just like i said the icons or pics doesnt show so when i want to create account, I cant see the Captcha because of this problem, IF theres a solution about this, Tell me? It so annoying, If you think i want to reload the website i already done that but still same, And sorry for bad english

# 3

by

Hummm

5 years ago

I don't see this problem, and I'm over 5400 miles (8690 km) from the server (even further since there not a straight wire/fiber) I'd check you browser settings and/or ISP connection. As a reminder, you can now register right in the game (without the need of the website)

# 4

by

kkazuto111

5 years ago

How to register? Without the help of website?

# 5

by

Hummm

5 years ago

from the login screen, if the "player name" is empty the lower right corner will be a "yellow box" that says register. click it, then follow the on screen instructions

# 6

by

Firefly

5 years ago

@kkazuto: beautiful house you've got there! As for the website problem: there should really be no problem. Text and images are served from my own webserver and shouldn't give trouble. Which browser do you use? Behind a proxy?

Post 1–6 of 6