Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

PvP and the town of Justice...

in English in Forums

Post 1–8 of 8

OP

by

Kamikaze Justice

5 years ago

For PvP, the town of Justice would be a great arena to do battles. Maybe, Firefly can designate the town of Justice as a PvP area? The underground is huge and it's going to get a lot bigger, since I've been adding to it, above ground and underground. My plan is to make the town multi-layered where I can. There is lots of room to run, places to snipe from, and places to hide (if those names under our characters can be taken away while we're behind barriers). I think it's possible to implement, but are you willing to try it, Firefly? If you can't, I'll understand... I just wanted to throw this idea out there.

# 2

by

wyppie

5 years ago

Cool idea but it's not the easiest to program it but if firefly has time and fun it will be a cool project

# 3

by

Hummm

5 years ago

I envision PvP to be in a place built and destroyed by its occupants. I'm sure you would be disappointed if Justice was destroyed.

# 4

by

Kamikaze Justice

5 years ago

Maybe, Firefly can leave the destruction of the area out of Justice's city limits. Of course, my request is completely moot if there will be huge arenas out there in PvP land. I can imagine the griefers will have lots of fun in PvP... destroying every building in sight. Those griefers are like a cancer.... Since I built the Skyway, more griefers have surrounded the town of Justice... there are no a total of 34 claimed lands by griefers that surround Justice.

# 5

by

Kamikaze Justice

5 years ago

I guess, another way of saying it is... maybe Firefly can give the town of Justice immunity from being damaged by PvP action. In my last comment, I meant to type,"there are NOW a total of 34 claimed lands by griefers that surround Justice".

# 6

by

Firefly

5 years ago

Rest assured that PvPing will not affect the world in the upcoming first iteration. You can only hurt other PvP-players, not the landscape. Nor creatures.

# 7

by

Moniq

5 years ago

I just hope I can stay out of PvP at all...

# 8

by

Firefly

5 years ago

@Moniq: PvP is completely opt-in. If you don't press the button, your game experience will be exactly the same as before.

Post 1–8 of 8