Sidebar forum topics

in English in Forums

Post 1–10 of 12

1 2 » Next

OP

by

Firefly

5 years ago

I just rolled out a minor change for the website: the 'forum activity' in the sidebar will now include topics from any forum if there are not enough recent forum topics for the current language. For instance Dutch and German players will now also see English forum topics since their forums are pretty low volume. But topics in any specific language are always on top.

# 2

by

Hummm

5 years ago

Is this "one way" ? eg non-English see recent English, but English don't see recent non-English? It's OK with me if it is ... the typical (old) American (like me) only speaks English ... as opposed to my United Kingdom "brothers" (or perhaps my young American "brothers") whom are multi-lingual.

# 3

by

Swaleha

5 years ago

Yes , Hummm you tell correct , but it is also good idea.

# 4

by

Firefly

5 years ago

The English forums are very well traveled, so in practice it's 'one-way': English topics will fill the list for other languages but not the other way around.

# 5

by

MYSTELLENERY

5 years ago

Hummm, i don't want to offend you but maybe you better post the Dutch greetings in the Dutch (Nederlands) forum instead of the German (Deutsch). :) Yes, you made me do it (the social thing). I couldn't help myself because you're message made me laugh so much. By the way, i also get confused with the Dutch and Deutsch thing. At first i wanted to respond in Dutch but i didn't want to do that to you.

# 6

by

Hummm

5 years ago

@Mystellenery ... well, I'm happy I made you laugh ... if even out of my own stupidity. No offense taken. Hummm <= "mono-lingual American". Welcome to the social side of AD! Great to have you! :D

# 7

by

Firefly

5 years ago

<3

# 8

by

obi-

5 years ago

Hello and welcome Mystellenery! :)

# 9

by