First

in English in Forums

Post 11–18 of 18

Previous « 1 2

# 11

by

obi-

5 years ago

Wouldn't a contributor badge better suit them than a donator one?

# 12

by

Alexi M

5 years ago

I think so too, but I have enough of the donator badge.

# 13

by

Firefly

5 years ago

'Contributor' is for even bigger contributions. I might shuffle the badges and meanings around in the future, but for now I'm happy with giving 'donator' for major translation work.

# 14

by

obi-

5 years ago

Fair enough. Still I think that the badges' names should define wwhy the person got it...Donator - donated money, Developer - developed the game, Contributor - contributed in some way(in this case by translating the game)

# 15

by

Firefly

5 years ago

I completely agree, yet there is subtlety involved. One solution I'm thinking of is renaming the copper crown to 'translator' and using that one. That way a crown denotes varying degrees of involvement in the product and the donator badge remains unique and exclusive to players who donated.

# 16

by

obi-

5 years ago

That would be a good way of doing it, but the name 'Translator' should be something else that would include other small contributions. Another thing, talking about the copper crown... currently its named 'Moderator' - planning to add some kind of moderation in the future?

# 17

by

Firefly

5 years ago

Yes, but not in the foreseeable future, that's why I'm thinking of repurposing it. But for now let's keep the 'donator' and 'moderator' thing until I come up with a final set up.

# 18

by

obi-

5 years ago

Fair enough :)

Post 11–18 of 18

Previous « 1 2