update ideas

in English in Forums

Post 31–40 of 94

Previous « 1 2 3 4 5 68 9 10 » Next

# 31

by

Hummm

5 years ago

@Obi: read my post more closely ... the Striped Road runs E/W ... I said walk due South.

# 32

by

obi-

5 years ago

@Hummmm: Oh, my mistake! Well that sounds a lot more interesting, if it really does end up some place interesting ;)

# 33

by

INFAMOUSS

5 years ago

Ridable flying creatures would be cool

# 34

by

Hummm

5 years ago

FF has already nixed rideable flying

# 35

by

Gerberd

5 years ago

Looks as if I'm late to the party. How did the discussion go? Nevermind I'll watch it. The only thing I want suggest is that I heard from someone else about making it possible to type to friends in game while not local. I thought that I heard this was possible to do. I think it would help because I could just ask people what they're up too then we won't need to barge in on people only to be ignored. Also if someone needs help fighting something they could easily ask for it without even leaving the creature.

# 36

by

Hummm

5 years ago

G man!! nice to hear from you! .. you know, you could just join the Discord AD channel and talk to friends anytime. That's what the cool kids do.

# 37

by

space is green

5 years ago

Indeed; Us cool & hip kidsters need to stick together!

# 38

by

Firefly

5 years ago

And use buttons to only talk with friends. Pesky outsiders these days. But I do admit that being able to signal and chat with friends that are not nearby is useful. It's on my list for a future update.

# 39

by

Zypher125

5 years ago

OK, now we'd like to suggest a clan system for future updates. This again includes the following points: 1. The ability to form and / or join clans.

Post 31–40 of 94

Previous « 1 2 3 4 5 68 9 10 » Next