Angeldust

YouTube Twitch Facebook Instagram Discord Twitter
Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

can the max height plz be increased for plot plz?

in English in Forums

Post 1–7 of 7

OP

by

zaljo151727

5 years ago

can the max height plz be increased for plot plz? i'm trying to build a pyramid that takes up all 9 plots ive placed and i cant finish it because the max height isnt high enough to finish my build so could you plz increase the max height by like 50 or more blocks plz?cause im hoping you can stretch the sky box higher as all of the awesome things i try to build are huge and need alot of height to work abnd i think some players are restricted by the current max build height because while the plots are wide their just not tall enough to do builds that take up multiple plots of land at once.

# 2

by

zaljo151727

5 years ago

*and*

# 3

by

zaljo151727

5 years ago

my idea is to build a pyramid So big that it makes the starter town look like tiny houses by comparison

# 4

by

zaljo151727

5 years ago

one day*

# 5

by

obi-

5 years ago

Firefly already adressed this in stream #221. If I remenber correctly, he said maybe in the far future.

# 6

by

space is green

5 years ago

We should increase it with a thousand blocks so we can have "Angeldust in Space"!

# 7

by

Firefly

5 years ago

Raising the max height isn't easily done. As obi wrote, maybe it's something for the far future, but for now I'm quite happy with the world size.

Post 1–7 of 7