Angeldust v3.3

in English in Forums

Post 1–10 of 53

1 2 3 4 5 6 » Next

OP

by

Firefly

4 years ago

Angeldust v3.3 is released! Things to look out for: – 'photon counter' block to count and display numbers – 'photon imitator' block to spawn creature imitations – 'girders': horizontally oriented blocks – tree bark blocks – announcements when telecharging using 'Wonder'-button – enhanced atmospheric effects There's tons of other stuff to talk about, but I'll write about that in the Steam release notes. And I'll talk about it on tomorrow's live stream: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfJ6Ty8dF5I https://www.twitch.tv/events/gGG8rBStR52WsdzAQFBc-Q

# 2

by

obi-

4 years ago

Whoa! I didn't plan any angeldust for tonight, but I guess drop plans, it's time for the angeldust!

# 3

by

Firefly

4 years ago

@obi: This update goes out to all you builders out there! I finally found solutions to some very long standing requests. During this week I kept adding new features like a madman and I'm pretty sure you'll all enjoy the new stuff. Let me know your thoughts once you've tried it!

# 4

by

obi-

4 years ago

Aaaand I wanted to take a break after tomorrow's livestream tour...and right after I finnish a new batch of building... best timing ever :P

# 5

by

Firefly

4 years ago

When the fan service is a bit too good :P Really looking forward to tomorrow's stream, I've got lots of things to show and talk about.

# 6

by

Firefly

4 years ago

I think everything is working nicely, but let me know if something seems weird.

# 7

by

Mad Scientist 3

4 years ago

Super upgrade, FF. I see a Crocodile Moat in my future... or a Rage Troll Moat... or a Wyrm Moat. Bummer though... no Hydra Moat ;) A lot of fun stuff.

# 8

by

obi-

4 years ago

Either Moniq or KJ look like they will have a field trip with this update haha... while I'm just still busy being mad cuz I wanted a break :)

# 9

by

Moniq

4 years ago

Was the limit of stars rised?

# 10

by

Kamikaze Justice

4 years ago

When using the Photon Imitator, creating clones of the actual creatures, it appears, the creatures need to be coaxed into attacking. Until I attack, they will just stand there, as if in a daze. I'd like to see the creatures attack without needing to be coaxed into an attack. This is a fantastic upgrade! Good job, FF!

Post 1–10 of 53

1 2 3 4 5 6 » Next