Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

Angeldust v3.4.1

in English in Forums

Post 1–5 of 5

OP

by

Firefly

4 years ago

Android, iPad and iPhone users rejoice: Angeldust v3.4.1 will roll out to your device very soon! This update lets you freely position your touchscreen controls. Just grab and drag the controls using the new 'grab' button. This makes a huge difference in playability, especially on devices with thin bezels. Thanks to Lady Ada Elddir for this suggestion. You can now also select a new 'minimal' touchscreen button style from the options menu. This style features transparent buttons so you can see much more of the game world. Thanks to INFAMOUS for pushing me in this direction. The iPad and iPhone version will be released very soon. The Google Play Store Android update is rolling out as I type this. If you're playing the DRM-free, 3D Android version from Itch.io, get the update there: https://metagaming.itch.io/angeldust

# 2

by

Firefly

4 years ago

The iPad and iPhone version of Angeldust v3.4.1 is rolling out now, too. Expect it to pop up on your device pretty soon!

# 3

by

obi-

4 years ago

Tried it, seems much better and cleaner. :)

# 4

by

Angelio

4 years ago

Yes!!! Thank you!! Finally !! It is an excellent idea !! Many of us wanted to be able to customize the control on phone.

# 5

by

Firefly

4 years ago

@Angelio: thanks for the positive feedback, I hope many more touchscreen players enjoy this update!

Post 1–5 of 5