Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

I'm going to loose an Hour

in English in Forums

Post 1–9 of 9

OP

by

Rob12

4 years ago

Hello everyone, For all of the players in my time zone, Daylight Saving time starts tonight from midnight which means clocks get turned forward 1 hour. As a result of that change for people (in my time zone)the Angeldust Livestreams will now begin at 2:30 am instead of 1:30 am. This means that I will not be around for Livestreams much if at all for the rest of Summer, unfortunately.

# 2

by

Firefly

4 years ago

In about three weeks we'll turn our European clocks *backwards* an hour. I was going to say that this evens things out, but I think it makes it even worse. As in: my regular streaming time will go from 16.00h UTC to 17.00h UTC—does that make a difference? The good news is that I'll be streaming more frequently in the near future, probably also during European daytime. That's at least a few hours earlier than now, so you might be able to catch the early sessions without a problem.

# 3

by

Rob12

4 years ago

Yes, that will make it another hour later I think. Oh well, you can't stop the planet turning I guess lol :P

# 4

by

Firefly

4 years ago

I can, just not *this* planet :D

# 5

by

Rob12

4 years ago

You sure could lol.

# 6

by

IAS AMIR

4 years ago

Means Live Stream will be begin every time after 1 hour?

# 7

by

Firefly

4 years ago

@Swaleha 1: YouTube, Twitch and Steam will always show the correct starting time for the stream.

# 8

by

IAS AMIR

4 years ago

Means Live stream will be al same time of every times Stream's?

# 9

by

Tonmo1

4 years ago

@Swaleha our time is not internataional time like them so we will have no diferences I think

Post 1–9 of 9