Horse

in English in Forums

Post 11–14 of 14

Previous « 1 2

# 11

by

moruera

6 years ago

that's what i meant take it with you use your horse reposition it move run in circles ride away and fight back knowing she/he will be always by your site :D

# 12

by

Kamikaze Justice

6 years ago

We both, obviously, have a different strategy of fighting. Since my horse doesn't fight with me, I'd rather have my horse standing somewhere else, out of my way, so I can view the creatures better.

# 13

by

Zypher125

6 years ago

Hello Firefly :D I would tell you how great your horseupdate is ! Thank you very much ! I think the latest thing this game need be a pvp mode. I think that player can fight with other will be fantastic ! Maybe you can programm that only player with lvl 20 or higher can be defightet or can defeat other. So can all new players earn enough money for wapons. And maybe friends can change that they can hurt his friends, so can they fight together again. It just one idea, maybe if you have time you would do that... Thanks for your time ;D And thanks again for your update! PS: Please forgive me my mistakes in gramma, english are a little bit difficult for me XD

# 14

by

Firefly

6 years ago

Whoa, nice house there Zypher! PvP has been a long standing feature request by lots of players and it's definitely on my list of things to add. I'm still not sure what it will look like and when it'll come to the game, but it's coming for sure.

Post 11–14 of 14

Previous « 1 2