Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

New future ideas

en English en Foros

Publicación 1–7 de 7

OP

por

Leyenda

hace 3 años

And here I had more new ideas about the point exchange, it would be great to be able to obtain points to exchange things and it would be better if each thing had a different exchange of points that is: pvp do pvp the more kills the more points for exchanges, Wonders the one that do a wonder you will get a card or something like that that will give the ability to redeem any material, or give the ability to give a temporary upgrade to the characters, or get extra gold or missions to increase the score, I also had one more idea and it is: put an event and do what you put special mission and when you fulfill it. you get new character colors, and points to redeem things from that event. When doing more difficult hunting missions, they give special points of another type that will give your pets and mounts the ability to exchange colors at will. Also, if any participation is made, such as the construction of streaming city, the winner will receive redemption points. to obtain materials of blocks, gems that is emerald, sapphire, ruby, jade, topaz, etc. What do you think about that idea about the exchanges it would also be great I could also get some redemption point even the chests

# 2

por

Cristoo 175

hace 3 años

e pensado en una idea para los donadores la cual es que al donar o construir una Maravilla te den un cubo de perla. otra idea que se me hizo interesante y que me llamo la atención fue la de personalizar las monturas, me imagino que sea un (oso, moa, caballo, dragón)totalmente blanco el cual en una tienda especial lo diseñes como a los NPC o como a nosotros los jugadores cuando nos cambiamos los colores...

# 3

por

obi-

hace 3 años

line breaks exist.

# 4

por

Only4Kitkat

hace 3 años

Are there dungeons? I was hoping to find one but no luck (hope we can have some kind of direction to find one) if not why not have the devs/monsterously good at building people make one or two that spawns and goes under ground or to the sky?

# 5

por

song123

hace 3 años

build height limit should extent( ̄3 ̄)( ̄3 ̄)( ̄3 ̄)( ̄3 ̄)( ̄3 ̄)( ̄3 ̄)

# 6

por

Firefly

hace 2 años

@Only4Kitkat: I wish things were that simple! :D But thanks for the idea. The idea of dungeons has come up in the past, so there's certainly some broad interest in adding them. @song123: YOU should be extent! :P But seriously: don't expect the building height to change anytime soon, it's practically impossible without VERY much work and effort.

# 7

por

fatih+

hace 2 años

Ngl that free to build thing @FireFly mentions on stream cant get out of my head

Publicación 1–7 de 7