RFC: Open build area

en English en Foros

Publicación 11–14 de 14

Anterior « 1 2

# 11

por

Mister_Master

hace 3 años

I don't understand, does this mean that the lands that I bought in the game are taken away from me? Or will it not affect the involvement of existing lands? For several years I have been building and am building my nook with short interruptions, and now there are such "wonderful prospects" that everything will be reset to zero ?! What will become of Miracles?

# 12

por

Mister_Master

hace 3 años

An interesting idea, but here its scale hinders more than helps. Let's just say it would be much more interesting if the arena could be played if it was possible to build castles, pillboxes, bunkers, traps, like digging holes under them. The battle of heroes, in my opinion, should have such a mode as one of the possible, or have several cards, with destructibility. In the game itself, I see no reason to be the second 2b2t server (in the game that we all know).

# 13

por

Gargoil

hace 3 años

@Hummm Your idea I meant. Sorry, I read wrong.

# 14

por

Firefly

hace 3 años

@Mister_Master: nothing's going to change to your claims or the current layout of the world. The suggestion is to add a game area where everyone can freely build without having to claim land. This would also allow everyone to destroy stuff in that same area. Major props to @Gargoil for masterfully demonstrating my thesis that everything will ultimately end up being destroyed. I think being destructive is always going to be more efficient than being constructive. (Please note @Gargoil that I don't judge you for anything, I'm really glad you're this open about what you enjoy. "Some men just want to watch the world burn" and all.)

Publicación 11–14 de 14

Anterior « 1 2