New wonders! (2021 Q2)

en English en Foros

Publicación 1–10 de 12

1 2 » Siguiente

OP

por

Firefly

hace 2 años

Three new wonders are now available in-game: 1.) 'La Primavera' by Leyenda—a colorful, spring-time village with lots of unique designs that we've come to know from Leyenda. Fun, lovingly crafted and uplifting! 2.) 'City X Bronc' by SEMAR_X—a large, open and cozy forest city filled with delightful little buildings and attractions. This wonder took me by surprise and quickly won my heart. 3.) 'Equatoria' by Rob12—a jam-packed stronghold with a deep story and lore, custom language and more NPCs than you can shake a stick at. Be the first to unravel its BIG mystery! There are a few more cool wonders brewing… I've read through and replied to all my pending private messages. So the biggest wonder might just be my now-empty private message list!

# 2

por

Rob12

hace 2 años

Congratulations Layenda and SEMAR_X

# 3

por

Hummm

hace 2 años

and Gratz to Rob12 ... I get that it's weird to congrat yourself...

# 4

por

Angelio

hace 2 años

Congratulations, and especially to SEMAR_X! I absolutely did not see this coming, a player i did not know becoming a Wonder builder and that is great, and seeing his construction I understand it completely, it may not be a detailed construction but i can see pure passion and fun he had through these constructions he made. Keep going like this SEMAR_X, now that you have a dragon to fly you will be able to make even more wonderful constructions! Welcome among the Wonder Builders !! :) Also consider joining the Angeldust discord server ! (Unless you already joined)

# 5

por

Leyenda

hace 2 años

oh finally my spring wonder arrived, it is normal that now this beautiful one I put more natural environment I will continue to do more and more incredible wonders :)

# 6

por

Mayckon Mz

hace 2 años

Huuuu...

# 7

por

Rob12

hace 2 años

Thank you Hummm, and thank you Firefly for adding my build.

# 8

por

fatih+

hace 2 años

Gg :D

# 9

por

Anonymous+

hace 2 años

hahaha Me GG:)

# 10

por