New wonders! (2022 Q2)

en English en Foros

Publicación 11–20 de 28

Anterior « 1 2 3 » Siguiente

# 11

por

Firefly

hace 1 año

For those who missed the tour @Elki gave during my livestream, here's a link with a timestamp (1h41m50s): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jt7otwg2Rw&t=6110s Even I managed to see new rooms, features and cool constructions that I missed before. So check out the video and the full tour of Mount Athema! We also shared a very cool, relaxed moment just sitting on top of the mountain and having a good time.

# 12

por

Firefly

hace 1 año

Congratulations to @Angelio—I have added Senevoy, their latest wonderful project, to the wonder rotation! Senevoy is an entire city inspired by historic, Japanse architecture featuring tons of buildings, statues and lovely temples. The place is sprawling with NPCs and there are multiple quest lines to follow and complete. It's one of the largest wonders to date. For a guided, visual tour, please see the following excerpt from my most recent livestream where Angelio shows me around: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOBNWjh2oC4&t=4184s I find Senevoy very eye-pleasing, with great sights almost everywhere. Lovingly crafted, it impressed me both with its attention to small details as well as its all-encompassing 'city vibe' that makes you feel like you're actually there. Major credits to Angelio for this monumental effort and result! You'll find Senevoy at number 36 in the wonder rotation currently, so fire up your telecharger!

# 13

por

(GM) SodaMeow

hace 1 año

Congrats Angelio! We took a tour around Senevoy, its super big! Amazing view from the roof tops (a ninja would feel right at home). :D

# 14

por

Angelio

hace 1 año

Thanks

# 15

por

Firefly

hace 1 año

(REMOVED)

# 16

por

Firefly

hace 1 año

GG to @SEMAR_X ("@Gargous") for getting a third wonder! During Saturday's livestream we toured the build that is now listed as 'Acacia Mountain' under number 37 on the wonder rotation. Here's a link to my livesteam where I do an ad-hoc tour of the build: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seKCKrprlTc&t=6857s Acacia Mountain isn't the biggest or most colorful wonder, but it does nicely convey a small-time town inside of a snow-covered mountain. There's lots of browns and oranges everywhere, leading to a duotone color palette which works pretty well for me. There's also wooden steampunk mechs, deep caverns full of constructions and lots of NPCs to make things feel lively. Overall I think it closely matches Mount Athema in feel—not only are both snowy mountains, but they also have a very realistic, 'livable' vibe to them at different scales. I think @SEMAR_X definitely deserves to be recognized for their work and I hope you all enjoy your visit to their latest wonder!

# 17

por

Anonymous+

hace 1 año

Thank you firefly :D

# 18

por

Firefly

hace 1 año

And now for something COMPLETELY DIFFERENT: @Rob12 brings us 'Impact World'! Their fourth wonder, at #38 in the rotation, is a truly massive and lovingly crafted build centered around an impact crater, featuring a cliffside harbor town, an elaborate cave system with many secrets and allround NPC liveliness everywhere. With this build I think Rob12 really outdid themselves, bringing beautiful details ranging all the way from the giant, natural shape of the crater all the way down to tiny details like rickety bridges, internal holo chargers for transportation and a few topical quests that guide your exploration. When visiting, be sure to bring a life jacket, your best mood and prepare to set sail on an epic journey through a crater full of adventure! You've never seen anything like this and I think we just HAVE to take a tour through this build on the livestream soon so we can get lost together. Major congratulations and thanks to Rob12 for gracing us with this stunning work of art! I'm sure every player will find something delightful in this new wonder, and have a blast exploring around.

# 19

por

Rob12

hace 1 año

Thank you very much Firefly, and congratulations to the other 2022 Wonder builders too :D It's my fourth Wonder FF lol.

# 20

por

Firefly

hace 1 año

Thanks for the correction Rob, I've updated my post to match!

Publicación 11–20 de 28

Anterior « 1 2 3 » Siguiente