Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

Mob and claimed land

en English en Foros

Publicación 1–6 de 6

OP

por

WOLFTHORN

hace 7 años

Could it be possible to in the future keep the mob from attacking you on claimed land, i know its a stupid thing to ask but on higher lvl's its a pain in the @ss to build without mob just showing up and killing you while you build, its not fun building a wall about 20 blocks high around your land to build is somewhat peace, mammoths still stomp kill me when building near wall edge

# 2

por

Mercy Parker

hace 7 años

On the stream from yesterday Firefly mentioned that claimed lands will stop enemies from spawning so building can be easier. :) I'm just not sure when, but in future updates. I am tired of dying while building as well lol. One hit kills.

# 3

por

WOLFTHORN

hace 7 años

I would say not cross the line of claimed land, those trollz and mammoths still throw their own block and thus building a staircase up your wall, have to raize my wall an a regular bases

# 4

por

Spectrum

hace 7 años

If you hide inside your house you will also get damaged too

# 5

por

Gerberd

hace 7 años

With all respect, what was the point of claiming the land so far up if you didn't expect to be attacked?

# 6

por

Firefly

hace 7 años

You can claim more land around your claim to prevent creatures from spawning there as well. There's really no good solution to this from the game's point of view. You claimed a volatile area; enjoy your stay :)! One thing you can do however is to sign out and teleport to your claim again. The creatures might be gone so you can build peacefully.

Publicación 1–6 de 6