Need help for me.

en English en Foros

Publicación 1–10 de 11

1 2 » Siguiente

OP

por

IAS AMIR

hace 4 años

Guy,s I need a help for building a nice 'Wonder' So I was thinking You should add me friend. Click the link and send me Friend request. https://angeldu.st/en/players/Swaleha+1 Guy,s When you will be online and free please go to my World location, and start to build nice building .

# 2

por

obi-

hace 4 años

"Guy,s"

# 3

por

IAS AMIR

hace 4 años

Obi2002 don't remove my wrong wrods. Help me to build.

# 4

por

obi-

hace 4 años

I never team build sorry :) I would need incentive / a good builder to join in building with someone. And someone I could easily communicate with :P

# 5

por

IAS AMIR

hace 4 años

Means You think I am not good builder. I am a bad builder.

# 6

por

Moniq

hace 4 años

That means we both have experience with you. Communication is troublesome with you and I would personally consider some of your acting to be bothersome. Sorry.

# 7

por

Lucy-

hace 4 años

i dont know it right but if this will be a wonder soon, and just you will get this badge, the people who helped you dont get recognition to ther work, but i dont know how this with the badges works

# 8

por

obi-

hace 4 años

Well if you just helped with some digging or something theres no recognition other than what owner gives you. But if one or more people worked equally on a wonder like alex and konorpwnz, then all of them get a badge. At least I belive thats how it works.

# 9

por

Firefly

hace 4 años

Wonders are tied to a single account. I haven't yet run into a situation where two or more player accounts should be involved with a wonder. Rabotik and space is green worked together on their City of Heroes, but their wonder is assigned to their joint 'Heroes to Spare' account. Alex, konorpwnz and Noddrog actually got a 'donator' badge for their translation work. I still need to add Alex' village to the wonders (if he wants me to).

# 10

por

obi-

hace 4 años

Well alex AND konor worked on the Valley of Glory equally, so they should both get rewarded for it right?

Publicación 1–10 de 11

1 2 » Siguiente