Angeldust v3.17

dans English dans Forums

Message 1–10 sur 21

1 2 3 » Suivant

Auteur du sujet

par

Firefly

2 ans plus tôt

Angeldust v3.17 is now available, or rolling out, for all devices. This update introduces the Indonesian (Bahasa Indonesia) and Thai (ไทย) languages. It also fixes minor bugs in the game's graphics and the user interface. On Itch.io you'll also find an updated Angeldust v4.7 Beta with the same fixes: https://metagaming.itch.io/angeldust The update isn't mandatory at the moment, but will be later today, around 14.00h UTC. Afterwards you'll be able to see the new flags everywhere, along with some minor gameplay tweaks. Let me know if you run into any problems!

# 2

par

Mayckon Mz

2 ans plus tôt

•o•

# 3

par

Mayckon Mz

2 ans plus tôt

Excellent!!

# 4

par

Firefly

2 ans plus tôt

I'll roll out the server update at a later moment to give players more time to (voluntarily :D) update beforehand. And there's too many players online right now for my tastes to disturb the beehive.

# 5

par

obi-

2 ans plus tôt

Hm, I still have the UI and graphics bugs after throwing in 4.7, I might need to do a full, new, clean reinstall of Angeldust.

# 6

par

Firefly

2 ans plus tôt

@obi-: what UI and graphics bug is 'the' UI and graphics bug? Am I aware of it?

# 7

par

obi-

2 ans plus tôt

I investigated it a bit, the bug I'm having is from postFX actually, the light_dof makes "shadows" (can't find a better word) appear in front of the UI, making it blurry. Also, I noticed that the blocks I place, are not the ones I have in my hotbar. It looks like it's offset by 1. Pics: https://imgur.com/a/gtiSRTy I probably just need a clean reinstall tho, I'll do that and report.

# 8

par

obi-

2 ans plus tôt

Yeah, no, still blurry from light_DOF and MXAO. Placing block offset still present in 4.7, not in 3.17.

# 9

par

Firefly

2 ans plus tôt

"This is… unfortunate" as the sorceress would say. I was unaware of these bugs in PostFX. It probably means it's time to retire it, but maybe I can massage it into something workable. I think it's caused by the new render engine now also rendering shadows for the game world. The block offset thing is also real. It's fixed as soon as the server is updated, but I also made sure it won't be a problem in the future. Thanks for reporting this issue! (So all you Angeldust v4.7 Beta players: wait a bit until I've activated the server update and it's all good! I might do it in a few hours, the server's still pretty hot right now.)

# 10

par

obi-

2 ans plus tôt

The postFX bugs didn't happen in 4.5, if that helps. I think ambient occlusion adds a lot (especially in foggy weather), the depth of field also, so I think it might be worth it to fix it. Would it be possible to include these things in the 4.x series in the future? I mean, does the openGL version or whatver support it?

Message 1–10 sur 21

1 2 3 » Suivant