Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

Promo Video for my new Wonder

dans English dans Forums

Message 1–7 sur 7

Auteur du sujet

par

Rob12

2 ans plus tôt

Hello fellow gamers, This is a promotional video I made for my new Wonder, "Dragon's Nest Spaceport". Here is the Youtube link. https://youtu.be/lfZDuf8uEFQ Anyone wanting to visit this Wonder, you can access it Through Pressing the Wonder Button in your tele-charger, it is number #30 in the rotation. Which means if you are at wonder #15, you will need to keep clicking the Wonder button each time your tele-charger re-charges, until you reach number #30. You can also get to the Spaceport via a teleporter (Holo-charger) at my Teleport Hub. If you don't know where my Teleport Hub is, then first go to my House and read the Holo Scrolls there for directions. There are a LOT of teleporters there that go to a LOT of different places. The one to the spaceport is near the back of the building. Lastly if you are friends with me and I'm online, ask me for a TP and I might even give you a quick tour if I have time. Thanks for listening, Rob12.

# 2

par

Anonymous+

2 ans plus tôt

this is nice video rob12

# 3

par

Firefly

2 ans plus tôt

It's a real cool video, and a real cool build. Be sure to check it out in 'real life' as it's really fun to wander around the place!

# 4

par

Rob12

2 ans plus tôt

Thank you SEMAR_X & Firefly.

# 5

par

Firefly

2 ans plus tôt

Skip to 14m50s in this week's livestream for a tour: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBvj0ZJTH7Q&t=890s

# 6

par

Rob12

2 ans plus tôt

Wow! Thank you for doing a tour on your live-stream Firefly. I just watched it :D

# 7

par

Firefly

2 ans plus tôt

@Rob12: you're welcome! It was fun visiting Dragons Nest Spaceport live, though I mostly went for a quick look and bad jokes instead of diving deep into the lore :D Hopefully that visit, and my subsequent tour of the other new wonders, entices everyone to investigate and explore.

Message 1–7 sur 7