Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

Faster "campfire" healing

di English di Forum

Pos 1–6 dari 6

OP

oleh

Firefly

1 tahun lalu

Based on a recent discussion with @Deneon: what if sitting healed you faster? Like a sort of campfire, but without the actual campfire. You would sit—mainly for a solo fighter/scout or group thereof—and heal up for the next battle. You can't do this during an ongoing fight since you'd be a sitting duck. I could make it so that you heal faster only when no creatures are around. It would be a streamlined version of the sign out/sign in/telecharge 'hack' that we already have. Semantically it feels like introducing the bulldozer to make shovel hacks obsolete. This also takes away the frustration of not being able to heal, and retains immersion by not forcing you to sign out/sign in and telecharge again. I'd appreciate feedback on this idea. Original post: https://angeldu.st/en/forums/topics/10638/RFC?p=7#62

# 2

oleh

Rob12

1 tahun lalu

Hi Firefly, I think what you suggest is a good idea. That sitting heals you faster when no creatures are close. I don't think we need a 𝕱𝖎𝖗𝖊, the Builder can use his healing machine in a group situation, or the Sorceress can heal others in a group.

# 3

oleh

Hummm

1 tahun lalu

This feels like the typical "character balance" issues many MMOs face, but no matter how hard they try, it just make things worst. Granted, AD doesn't really face this, b/c we only have Irish PvP. The fighter already has heals from a mount and gradual heals while sitting, and of course some "unnamed" pet heals. Frankly, if you are soloing on fighter, you're doing it wrong.

# 4

oleh

Rob12

1 tahun lalu

@ Hummm, yeah anyone who plays smart wont leave their mounted pet too far away during a fight, so they can hop on and off to recoup health.

# 5

oleh

Deneon

1 tahun lalu

Other thing i learned now is that sitting on mount heals too. Just need to get this information to new players too. what comes to fireplace, i can 'mod' it with a fireplace sticker on monitor =)

# 6

oleh

obi-

1 tahun lalu

I think this would be great, not only for solo hunters, but for PVP too. Running away from a risky pvp situation and sit-healing will become a thing, I'm all for it.

Pos 1–6 dari 6