ATTN: Wonderful world

in English in Forum

Post 21–29 di 29

Prec. « 1 2 3

# 21

di

Loki The Witful

2 anni fa

I love all the new stuff that has been added to the website but I think I find a small bug. If I login everything works fine but if I logout everything under the choice the language will not work, this includes the play and register button, where you put your player name and password, the forum activity’s, official merchandise, soundtrack (OST), and the 2021 Metagaming B.V. Stuff. This only happens on my iPhone.

# 22

di

Firefly

2 anni fa

That's a mighty weird bug! Do things remain irresponsive if you zoom in/out on the page? Does reloading the page help? Does the 'About' button do anything which is somewhat directly above that right-side column?

# 23

di

Loki The Witful

2 anni fa

The buttons do not respond if I zoom in and out. No reloading the page does not help. Yes the ‘About’ button does work. Oh and I did clear all my website history that did not help though.

# 24

di

Firefly

2 anni fa

I've just added a 'Donator' leaderboard to the players page as well. Thanks to everyone on there (and more players) supporting the game's development by donating! This leaderboard lists accounts that show a 'donator' badge. So you can opt out by switching to a different badge. Unfortunately this also means it's currently impossible to be on the donator leaderboard while showing a different badge for your account.

# 25

di

Firefly

2 anni fa

The 'Donator' leaderboard is now sorted by account age, with the most recently created accounts first. The OG donators, the true believers, are listed near the back—a cool spot to be in. If you want to be on top of a leaderboard, create an account and donate, you'll have that spot for a while :D

# 26

di

Hummm

2 anni fa

Reverse sort on date of donation showcases the true believers. There's >300K players that have been MIA for the last 5+ years now eligible for more prestigious spots... AND if an old account WANTS to be #1 for a while, they can't.

# 27

di

Hummm

2 anni fa

... and then there's the pioneer badge

# 28

di

Firefly

2 anni fa

Slight update to creature lists: when you now click a creature's picture you go to the creature detail page (killer top ten) instead of getting the picture. This makes clicking much easier. Thanks @obi- for the idea!

# 29

di

Hummm

2 anni fa

nice, I noticed that yesterday too, but didn't say anything... gg Obi

Post 21–29 di 29

Prec. « 1 2 3