Angeldust Live! #390

in English in Forum

Post 1–10 di 30

1 2 3 » Succ.

PO

di

Firefly

1 anno fa

New week, new livestream! And this time YOU can put your mark on the game! :D Inspired by the somewhat recent money room leaks (@Angelio still sus) we'll have a segment on Angeldust's game design, and ideas for new items; weapons specifically. So prepare your ideas and let's talk about them to see if we can come up with something cool! It's nice to dream, right? YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3d0JvEZM15c Twitch https://www.twitch.tv/AngeldustLive Steam https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/488440/view/5157201627302458811

# 2

di

Firefly

1 anno fa

To answer some questions: this is about the game design aspect of items, not about visual design, so we'll be talking about functionality instead of colors and shapes. Also, given Angeldust's essence it's not about 'powerful' or 'super rare' things as those don't exist :P

# 3

di

xagas

1 anno fa

It's going to be very cool!

# 4

di

Kamikaze Justice

1 anno fa

Here are some ideas, good or bad... BUILDER ------------- Everyone heard of the Hammer of Thor, but not the Hammer of Thorogood, that when hit on the ground towards a creature, will send a damaging shockwave through the ground toward the creature. This hammer makes the Builder totally 'bad to the bone' because it's more powerful than the average hammer. FIGHTER -------------- The Shield of Invisibility makes him invisible to everyone, including all creatures, when equipped. When he uses a sword, he becomes visible for an X amount of time. But, when he stops using sword, he becomes invisible again. The Shield of Invisibility will work, too, while riding his Horse, Drake, Moa, etc., but won't make his ride invisible. Can still sustain damage while invisible. The Shield of Intangibility allows him to walk through walls, floors and ceilings, and other objects in front of him, like a hill. If he should remove the Wand of Intangibility while inside a hill, wall, ceiling, or floor, he will "expire", and reappear on the highest point. The Shield of Balance will create more damage from the sword that's being used. It will allow the Fighter to receive more life steal from every hit of the sword. It will also allow the Fighter to sustain less damage of every type. SCOUT ----------- The Crossbow of Invisibility makes her invisible to everyone, including all creatures, when equipped. When she fires the Crossbow of Invisibility, she momentarily becomes visible for an X amount of time. But, when she stops firing the Crossbow of Invisibility, she becomes invisible again. Make it possible for the Scout to fire a crossbow while riding her pet Drake, Horse, Moa, etc.. SORCERESS --------- The Wand of Intangibility allows her to walk through walls, floors and ceilings, and other objects in front of her, like a hill. If she should remove the Wand of Intangibility while inside a hill, wall, ceiling, or floor, she will "expire", and reappear on the highest point. It has diminished power as a weapon. EVERYONE -------- The Red Fists from the chests can be saved from one game to the next, indefinitely.

# 5

di

xagas

1 anno fa

:O wow @Kamikaze Justice You literally described a part of the game

# 6

di

Kamikaze Justice

1 anno fa

@xagas Is there something I said that is already in the game?

# 7

di

Hummm

1 anno fa

I'm definitely NOT a fan of walk through walls... I've spent many days, even weeks building walls to keep others out (or in one case, in)

# 8

di

Kamikaze Justice

1 anno fa

Using Cinematic Mode, nobody's really kept out.

# 9

di

Firefly

1 anno fa

Hey, it's KJ! Thanks for the additional item ideas, I've added them to my brainstorming list. I'm glad that you found this topic and took the time to write your ideas out. If anyone else has got more ideas on where to take weapon functionality, you're free to post them here. But beware: I might use those ideas :P

# 10

di

Hummm

1 anno fa

You can't claim in Cinematic Mode... so the walls are working just as they are supposed to ... AND you just pointed out why walk through walls is not needed.

Post 1–10 di 30

1 2 3 » Succ.