Meet: Assistana

in English in Forum

Post 1–10 di 21

1 2 3 » Succ.

PO

di

Firefly

1 anno fa

Introducing 'Assistana'—the girl of your dreams! She's always with you in the village and will make you the best hero you could ever be. Ask her any question and she'll do her best to give you a useful answer. A 'RoboMeow' for everyone if you will. Her A.I. is continuously learning and starts off with just a small set of topics, so don't push her too hard :-) I hope this in-game assistance helps new players get up to speed while relieving our (GM)s from some of the more often-asked questions. Let me know if you have good topics for Assistana to cover.

# 2

di

Hummm

1 anno fa

I just ran into her ... pretty cool! ... Once you have that chat hook, there's a Whole new World of opportunities, eh? gg FF

# 3

di

Firefly

1 anno fa

It is pretty cool! Over time I hope this new feature can remove some grunt work from the (GM)s and be a valuable resource for new players to learn about the game. And to get them to the website and into the community of course. Thanks to everyone who has asked questions so far—that's really helpful to make Assistana more capable. She started with a blank brain and is now learning at a geometric rate. Also, come next game update she'll sit on a comfy pillow instead of the cobblestone :-)

# 4

di

(GM) SodaMeow

1 anno fa

Wow.....this is super cool. I just met Assistana, shes terribly polite, and was able to answer everything. This is a surprise and good addition to the game! Am still checking this out with trick questions. lol. Very Nice Firefly!!! Very Nice! :D ~MEOW Hehe

# 5

di

(GM) SodaMeow

1 anno fa

Assistana can't answer who is the best looking hero...sus! lol. This is fun.:D

# 6

di

Firefly

1 anno fa

Asssistana's learning will be on hold for a few hours so I can figure out if things are going well :-) Let's hope she's well-equipped to hold her own during this time. Please be gentle :D

# 7

di

Rob12

1 anno fa

I just met Assistana and asked her the following questions, which she tried to answer for me. This was mainly for fun :D ~ Assistana ~: Hi, I'm a guide! You can ask me questions in your own language. You: Hello, what is the best way to hunt for snakes? ~ Assistana ~: Hello there! Ask me a question in your language and I will answer. You: what is the best way to catch snakes? ~ Assistana ~: I have no answer, but I learn quickly. Ask me again later! You: How can I find the most coins? ~ Assistana ~: You can get coins from discovering new areas, unlocking materials, using the 'Play together!' game mode, visiting wonders, killing creatures and more! You: Who is Hummm? ~ Assistana ~: I have no answer, but I learn quickly. Ask me again later! You: Where do dragons live? ~ Assistana ~: To fly on drakelings you need to donate (see PlayAngeldust.com) or become a wonder builder. You: Where can I find acacia trees? ~ Assistana ~: Only the 'builder' hero can unlock and place trees. Use the 'axe' item on the bottom of the tree to unlock it or make it smaller until it disappears. At this stage she is < 50% on giving good answers, but I'm sure that will improve over time, she is pretty cool though.

# 8

di

ShinjouChYT

1 anno fa

Cool!

# 9

di

obi-

1 anno fa

i asked her some things, and them some more different things, pretty cool! i do think she could have a much better name though

# 10

di

(GM) SodaMeow

1 anno fa

Assistana can take over my GM role, bots ruling the AD world. lol. Ask Assistana how fast they learn... whoa, nice response, ask who is the prettiest....but doesn't work for handsome.....lol :D This is Fun!

Post 1–10 di 21

1 2 3 » Succ.