Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

cheating with instant kills

in English in Forum

Post 1–7 di 7

PO

di

Hentai666

10 mesi fa

Ok i was in this just before this topic and some player jumpted on me with the party together stuff. some weird stuff happend... when he was physically attack by a mob instantly there was a screen shake and the mob instantly died. that happend when i was not looking at him. i know the builder can drop bombs but that wasnt the reason he always used that when i was not looking at him, the instant kill. but when looking at him he just meleed the mobs and nothing to matter.... so the question is if you drop a bomb on the spot you get attackted does it instantly get destroyed and can the other player not see it? or is he really cheating with instant kills?

# 2

di

Hentai666

10 mesi fa

I made a picture of his name, but since im not sure i dont show its name ofcourse :P

# 3

di

Hentai666

10 mesi fa

ow yeah forgot to say something more i saw there was a frog next to him when he dindt saw i was looking the frog just touched his leg and poof gone killed... i was ??? is he cheating? and when he saw i was looking he normally attackted the mobs again with his hammer and no instant kills....

# 4

di

Firefly

10 mesi fa

I strongly believe there are no instant kills. But it's certainly a cool story!

# 5

di

Hentai666

10 mesi fa

firefly how can i delete this post? LOL

# 6

di

ShinjouChYT

10 mesi fa

Idk hehe

# 7

di

Firefly

10 mesi fa

Your posts are here forever! Just don't worry about it, you had a valid concern, and who knows? Maybe there is a player out there instant-killing all monsters. I'd strongly urge anyone to report that if they see it happen :D

Post 1–7 di 7