di

Loki The Witful

7 mesi fa

Keep on going we believe in you!!!

# 12

di

Firefly

7 mesi fa

Four hours in and I don't know what I'm doing anymore. Many things are machine-translated now, I've added flag artwork and I've tested most functionality in the old and new client, and the website. I'll be updating the production server next, so it'll be down for a few minutes soon.

# 13

di

Firefly

7 mesi fa

The game server is up and running again, the Vietnamese website translation is online. I'll be sending in the new binaries to Google now and then it's a matter of awaiting their review.

# 14

di

Firefly

7 mesi fa

Alright, the updated Android binaries (free, 2D version) are in review now. I'll update the Itch.io version now too and then I'm going to bed. It's 00:30 now and I need to unwind :-) (Edit: Itch.io Android has also been updated to Angeldust v3.30 now :D)

# 15

di

Hummm

7 mesi fa

GG FF

# 16

di

Loki The Witful

7 mesi fa

Wow you work fast!!! Good job Firefly!!!

# 18

di

Zarkark

7 mesi fa

Cảm ơn ❤

# 19

di

Firefly

7 mesi fa

The update was successfully rolled out on the Google Play Store last night and we've got plenty of Vietnamese people joining still. If anyone wants to help proofread and edit the translation, let me know via a post here, a private message or via e-mail! (I will compile and upload a new Google Play Store 3D version today.)

# 20

di

Firefly

7 mesi fa

The Google Play Store 3D version is submitted and being reviewed—it will roll out as soon as possible.

Post 11–20 di 30

Prec. « 1 2 3 » Succ.