RFC: Infinite land claims

in English in Forum

Post 21–28 di 28

Prec. « 1 2 3

# 21

di

obi-

6 mesi fa

> Not sure how to prevent this becoming an opaque number mess Make the chronological number less opaque?

# 22

di

Hummm

6 mesi fa

I've yet to see it in-game ... definitely looking forward to it! @Obi > The coords don't really help, it's not like any of us have any idea about where our builds are coord wise. speak for yourself... I know precisely the coords of my claims, and where they are relative to the Entire World... and, actually, precisely where many of the major builds are.

# 23

di

Loki The Witful

6 mesi fa

Bro I can’t believe this is now a thing! Fast work Firefly gg.

# 24

di

Alexi M

6 mesi fa

cool!!! alredy tried it out!

# 25

di

Firefly

6 mesi fa

Let's play with the system for a bit to see how it works in practice. Based on feedback I can refine it until everyone's mostly happy :-)

# 26

di

Hummm

6 mesi fa

I'd love to see World Save and Personal Save added to the website (top of list, and no ▣ ❤️ check boxes) so I can see the x,y coords of them on the website. [edit: I originally said, read only description, but I'm changing my mind. Allow a description on the website, but no requirement to display the description in-game, but feel free to take it as a challenge]

# 27

di

Alexi M

6 mesi fa

claims transfer/sell and reset concepts * https://imgur.com/a/l1kV13P #1 selling #2 free transfer #3 complete reset of the land with removal of the claim with timer to take time for taking time to prepare data for updating land to primary structure

# 28

di

Ruan4K

6 mesi fa

yes.

Post 21–28 di 28

Prec. « 1 2 3