Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

How can ı get coins ?

in English in Forum

Post 1–8 di 8

PO

di

DarkFeader

4 mesi fa

Please help me !. I want to have a lot of coins. I want to buy all the items and plots in the store. I would be happy if you help. Thanks!

# 2

di

Hummm

4 mesi fa

Hummm's tips for coin farming: 1) play everyday (your not going to get all the coins you want in a single session) 2) get the Play Together (PT) bonus everyday (easy 950) 3) do the Daily Quest every day (again, easy 2000) 4) find a biome with the correct density and creature mix (I made my first 6M in the Savannah) 5) learn which creatures to engage, and which to leave alone (the coin to hit point ratio varies widely) 6) play sorceress (best offense and defense, also, infinite heal) 7) hunt alone (the additional coins from higher level creatures does NOT scale with hit points) 8) avoid areas with claims (creatures don't spawn on claimed land) 9) learn how to do Dungeons fast (they only pay 500, don't make it take longer then it would take to get killing) 10) learn the importance of doing Dungeons (there's a secret that will benefit normal hunting)

# 3

di

DarkFeader

4 mesi fa

How to make dungeons?

# 4

di

Hummm

4 mesi fa

you don't make them (Obi did that) ... you find them.

# 5

di

DarkFeader

4 mesi fa

Oh , okey

# 6

di

DarkFeader

4 mesi fa

But how ?

# 7

di

TalkingPlants

4 mesi fa

Darkfeeder. Many times the larger creatures have larger amounts of coins. Larger creatures appear the further you travel. They take a little longer to defeat, but you’ll see a health bar that shows how long until the creature is defeated. Also watch your health bar. If the creature attacks you so many times then your health bar will say “exhausted” and you will lose some coins if that happens. So it helps to know when to avoid the creatures to help preserve your coins.

# 8

di

Sir Donate

4 mesi fa

Wait, there's dungeons?!

Post 1–8 di 8