Looking For Friends In-game?

in English in Forum

Post 1–10 di 11

1 2 » Succ.

PO

di

Stold

7 anni fa

Hey guy's if you wish to join up in a crew or make friends and chill and hang out. Just send me a Friend request by viewing my profile. I will accept everyone who sends. So if your looking for someone to chat with hit me up.

# 2

di

Mercy Parker

7 anni fa

Hey! I sent you a friend request. I'm on often and I love exploring/fighting and building and pretty much this entire game lol. Look forward to hunting with 'ya!

# 3

di

AdrianDaGod

7 anni fa

game gets boring now and then, no offence. just wished there was 'more'. But for fun ill just send friend request 2 U see u in game, i guess

# 4

di

Maurizio

7 anni fa

I like exploring and fighting too. I have two castles in tw different sites, not village. I have build a castle in a forest level 4 and one in the desert level 16, so i can port myself directly near high level monsters. Is there a method to share this locations with friends? And, is it possible to move my home in another village? Because where i am there aren't more people... thank you and have fun.

# 5

di

FlowEpix

7 anni fa

Need a friend? ,get bored? nah FlowEpix is here to make you happy but add me first so we could be best friends forever peace. :)

# 6

di

Hallowz

7 anni fa

You've got a friend in me You've got a friend in me When the road looks rough ahead And you're miles and miles From your nice warm bed You just remember what your old pal said Boy, you've got a friend in me Yeah, you've got a friend in me You've got a friend in me You've got a friend in me If you've got troubles, I've got 'em too There isn't anything I wouldn't do for you We stick together and can see it through Cause you've got a friend in me You've got a friend in me Some other folks might be A little bit smarter than I am Bigger and stronger too Maybe But none of them will ever love you The way I do, it's me and you Boy, and as the years go by Our friendship will never die You're gonna see it's our destiny You've got a friend in me You've got a friend in me

# 7

di

Maurizio

7 anni fa

lol

# 8

di

20Amy01

7 anni fa

I'm on quite regularly, new to the game but I'm not too bad

# 9

di

Stremos

7 anni fa

I'm looking for Bubblegum_049

# 10

di

Mercy Parker

7 anni fa

You get a friend request! You get a friend request! You... Lol Look forward to hunting with all. :)

Post 1–10 di 11

1 2 » Succ.