Server maintenance

in English in Forum

Post 1–10 di 11

1 2 » Succ.

PO

di

Firefly

4 anni fa

I'll perform routine maintenance on the Angeldust game server and website tomorrow (October 18th, 2019) around 07.00h UTC. Expect the Angeldust game server and website to be down for up to two hours as I shuffle lots of data around. If you want to be notified of the maintenance start and end, follow me on Twitter—see link above.

# 2

di

Firefly

4 anni fa

Alright, let's do this. Here we go!

# 3

di

Firefly

4 anni fa

There we go. Angeldust v3.5 is rolling out on all app stores as I type this. Have fun playing!

# 4

di

Rob12

4 anni fa

Ohhh what happened! Did I miss something in my absence where everyone wanted the mesh framework to be in front of us constantly even when holding a sword? Either that or something isn't right. I was trying all of the toggles to see what had changed and what hasn't and I clicked the mesh tool once. Now it is constantly on no matter what I click on or equip. I will log back in and try again, maybe it was a glitch.

# 5

di

Rob12

4 anni fa

Sorry my bad, it was just me lol. No problem at all if you click the right button lol

# 6

di

Alexi M

4 anni fa

So. What's new except replacing gravel to the wood chips?

# 7

di

Rob12

4 anni fa

The building distances have been put back to what they were in the first place I think.

# 8

di

Firefly

4 anni fa

@Rob12: uhhh, what :D! If you enable the grid using the goggles then it'll remain active until you disable the grid using the goggles. I don't think right-click has anything to do with it, but let me know if something is broken. @Alex makarov: no giant changes this time around—it's mostly polishing things up for the official Steam release. I'll post and link the full release notes soon.

# 9

di

ПсихокантроП

4 anni fa

The range of installation and removal of the block again reduced ?. It became again not very convenient, but okay.. P.S .: Sorry for the bad English, I use Google translator ..

# 10

di

Rob12

4 anni fa

Yeah, it's just my bad memory, I forgot that left mouse toggles it, thought it was the Q key. Getting old lol.

Post 1–10 di 11

1 2 » Succ.