New ideas of new blocks

in English in Forum

Post 61–65 di 65

Prec. « 1 2 35 6 7

# 61

di

Mayckon Mz

3 anni fa

Que tal um sol Melhor? Um lua melhor? Estrelas melhores? Céu melhor? depois que chover o chão fique molhado por um tempo? que tenha pratos com comidas? Kkkkk Não espero que o ff fassa isso tudo,mais só queria colocar um pouco da minhas ideias aqui! ^ _ ^""

# 62

di

Leyenda

3 anni fa

An idea that I came up with a block of coin savings, I put a block of that in my wonders constructions and if a player wants he can give coins to that player the coins he wants. Although I'm not 100% sure if it's a good idea, I think that maybe it's not a bad idea, let's say you earn coins for the wonders that player liked and give coins for that specialized block

# 63

di

Schnider

3 anni fa

@Leyenda I agree with you, I will do a wonderful thing because I am poor, dirty, rejected by everyone, on the sidewalks and I want to earn a lot of money, pure gold

# 64

di

Schnider

3 anni fa

Hello! I was here thinking ... would it be good or a good idea to have an option or maybe a way that when 1 person responds to 2 person's topic, the second person receives a notification?

# 65

di

Leyenda

2 anni fa

climate for chaos jungle and terrifying areas, lava rain, seeing in the distance tornadoes with sound for example being able to put it in rajacieno, terror sky that has a dark aspect in those biomes would be better

Post 61–65 di 65

Prec. « 1 2 35 6 7