Miracle: Palace of Soviets

in English in Forum

Post 11–20 di 61

Prec. « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Succ.

# 11

di

Mister_Master

3 anni fa

Thanks to everyone for the feedback, I saw some of your work and they are amazing, the words of your support mean a lot to me. Sorry for tongue-tied, English is not my native language, which I studied poorly.

# 12

di

Mister_Master

3 anni fa

Ccoordinates [REDACTED]

# 13

di

Firefly

3 anni fa

@Mister_Master: I received your e-mail. I've redacted the coordinates here so griefers/other players can't go in and claim land near your build. If you really want them to visit, feel free to post again, but I'm guarding your in-game privacy a bit here.

# 14

di

ColtsWalker

3 anni fa

Are you celebrating Joseph Stalin? Is this acceptable, or is there a gray area? What will happen when Adolf Hitler pixel art appears at a build site for Wonder application consideration? Design aesthetics aside, when a new player clicks the "Wonder" button will they be presented with images of a man that .... may have greatly negatively impacted their family history (to put it lightly). Considerations.

# 15

di

Mister_Master

3 anni fa

ColtsWalker. In my country over the past 10 years, 105 monuments to Stalin have been erected with private funds. Name at least one secular politician who deserves such reverence for ordinary people? comparison of Stalin and Hitler is unacceptable. If it were not for the actions of Stalin as the supreme commander in chief, me and my whole family simply did not exist, like all other Slavs, Gypsies and Jews, black people, they were destroyed by Hitler's racial policy. Aligning Hitler and Stalin is an attempt to rewrite history for the sake of modern political conjuncture. the Internet you can always find out the truth and talk with real people who live real life in those countries about whom you hear only fake news and about whom you know only fake history with correctly arranged assessments of + and - historical events for the sake of the ruling class.

# 16

di

Mister_Master

3 anni fa

Firefly, Thank you! As soon as I complete the surrounding buildings, in the near future I will ask you to open everything for visiting

# 17

di

ColtsWalker

3 anni fa

Stalin had nearly a million of his own citizens executed, beginning in the 1930s. Millions more fell victim to forced labor, deportation, famine, massacres, and detention and interrogation by Stalin’s henchmen. Stanford history Professor Norman Naimark, author of "Stalin’s Genocides" documents the mass murder and atrocities of this evil man. He clearly demonstrates the similarity between Hitler and Stalin. Quote, "Both chewed up the lives of human beings in the name of a transformative vision of Utopia. Both destroyed their countries and societies, as well as vast numbers of people inside and outside their own states. Both, in the end, were genocidaires." Based on your argument, which goes against all evidence and established history, recent revisionist popularity of this evil man somehow legitimizes him as being worth your misguided admiration. Keep in mind the same mentality allowed people to admire another evil dictator in 1933 because he too made things better for certain people and was able to utilize propaganda in a clever way. I submit my formal protest against a wonder that celebrates highly controversial and generally globally recognized evil historical figures that could draw negative attention to the game, or outright drive people away from the game. It makes no commercial sense to offend large groups of the public. You may choose to worship evil as an individual, however, doing so in a public way and expecting the complicity involving a commercially marketable product does not make economic sense.

# 18

di

Mister_Master

3 anni fa

ColtsWalker you read in a book a version history favorable to western elites. Ne privodi mne lozh' zapadnykh professorov kotoryye poluchili svoi zvaniya i nagrady v vygodnyye politicheskiye, ya zhivu v Rossii, ya vizhu pamyatniki, ya govoryu s lyud'mi kotoryye zhili v stalinskiye vremena. YA mogu privesti tebe desyatki istorikov kotoryye govoryat drugiye fakty i dokumenty, no oni ne perevedeny na angliyskiy i ikh nikogda ne izdadut na zapade. Lyuboy anglosaksonskiy istorik kotoryy znayet russkiy yazyk, budet govorit' protivnoye ot togo chto govorit tvoy professor. Dva moi deda voyevali, vse dedy moikh druzey voyevali, u mnogikh oni ne vernulis' s voyny, u menya yest' semeynyye fotografii, dazhe koye kakiye nemetskiye dokumenty t.k. moy ded po materinskoy linii byl zanyat vystraivaniyem pravitel'stva GDR, ya slyshal istoriyu iz pervykh ust, a ne so slov lzhivykh istorikov po knigam. Развернуть 766/5000 Do not bring me the lies of Western professors who received their titles and awards in favorable political ones, I live in Russia, I see monuments, I speak with people who lived in Stalin's times. I can bring you dozens of historians who tell other facts and documents, but they are not translated into English and they will never be published in the West. Any Anglo-Saxon historian who knows Russian will speak the opposite of what your professor says. My two grandfathers fought, all the grandfathers of my friends fought, many of them did not return from the war, I have family photos, even some German documents. my maternal grandfather was busy building the GDR government; I heard the story firsthand, and not from the words of false historians from books. You are a victim of propaganda.

# 19

di

Mister_Master

3 anni fa

ColtsWalker I do not deny repression after the civil war. If you think in a historical example. After the war of the north and south in the United States, the Confederates of prisoners of war were shot. In the Soviet state, it was different, these people, for the most part sympathizing with the white movement, remained alive and they began to harm, carry out sabotage, so had to do "cleanings". Stalin gained absolute power only in the middle of the Great Patriotic War, the war of the USSR with the Third Reich, when those old Bolsheviks who held power died on the fronts. Most of the victims of repression in the USSR are explained by the struggle between the elite groups of Soviet leaders. Stalin was a cautious and clever politician who was able to turn repressions aimed at the masses, at the elites and replaced the elites, thanks to which he came to power, only 2 characters carried out such a change of elite groups in history. Napoleon and Peter 1. Read the story of Napoleon and Peter the Great and compare their life path with Stalin. They came to power depending on some elites as their spokesmen, and as a result of the "internal political struggle" they began to rule on their own. You don’t understand anything about Stalin if you don’t know who ruled in the 20s, in the 30s and how Stalin received absolute power only in 1942-43. Record all responsibility for the intra-party struggle and the victims of repression to for the activities of Stalin is illogical.

# 20

di

Globetrotter

3 anni fa

It's common knowledge that Stalin was a murderer of 10s of MILLIONS of people in the 20th century. If we get our info from books that are favorable to western elites, then the way you think is because of government produced propaganda. I've read from many sources that Stalin murdered anywhere between 20-40 MILLION people. He's no better than Adolf Hitler, so stop lying to the kids.

Post 11–20 di 61

Prec. « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Succ.