Angeldust Live! #327

in English in Forum

Post 1–10 di 15

1 2 » Succ.

PO

di

Firefly

3 anni fa

I've been struck by fever for two days and I generally feel like "not myself". There's a tiny chance I'll stream tomorrow (March 13th, 2021), but I think I'll need all my energy to lay still in my bed and think of the fun adventures I'm missing. Sorry to disappoint all you oldschoolers and new faces alike. If you want to try and win a pet snack, post in this topic and I'll do my best to rig a lottery in the background (sorry Angelio!). I hope I'll be back at full strength next week. It's been a rollercoaster of a year with a few Firefly outages I didn't see coming.

# 2

di

hyjuki

3 anni fa

oh hope you get well soon. Don't force yourself, just take rest. and before I forget, you always start an adventure from the village and end it at levels 50-70. for some changes, can you try to continue from the levels reached in previous stream and explore new areas

# 3

di

Loki The Witful

3 anni fa

I would love to have the stream, but if you are sick then take the day off and have some rest. Hope you get better soon : )

# 4

di

obi-

3 anni fa

Don't stream, rest, it's far more important :)

# 5

di

Rob12

3 anni fa

Get well soon Firefly, take your time, health is more important.

# 6

di

Firefly

3 anni fa

Thanks for the kind words… I can honestly use all the rest I can get right now, so I'm definitely not streaming today. I think I currently have the worst flu/cold I have gotten in the past year, but I am slowly recovering. Hope to stream again next week.

# 7

di

Hummm

3 anni fa

**Cou**--vid

# 8

di

Hummm

3 anni fa

Get well soon!

# 9

di

Firefly

3 anni fa

I think I'm able to do a shortish livestream upcoming weekend. So far I've recovered well, but I'm still low on energy in the evening, which is when I livestream.

# 10

di

Schnider

3 anni fa

I hope you recover well, this fever must be a matter of time More I hope you get well soon ☺️

Post 1–10 di 15

1 2 » Succ.