door

obi-

1 jaar geleden

space is too good at this game bow

# 42

door

Loki The Witful

1 jaar geleden

I will watch the live stream as soon as I can, but my internet has been down for maintenance since yesterday. And with bad weather the mobile data is very weak.

# 43

door

Firefly

1 jaar geleden

@Loki The Witful: I can e-mail you the 3.5 GiB Twitch VOD if you'd like :P Speaking of livestreaming… today there'se a regular Angeldust Live! with the hunt, lottery and all the things you've come to expect! YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXtnp10HwrQ Twitch https://www.twitch.tv/AngeldustLive Steam https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/488440/view/3370401560802128772

# 44

door

Loki The Witful

1 jaar geleden

I finally watch the dev 9 stream and even though it was in 240 pixels it was still amazing! The photon mimics with the three mods makes so many possibilities, and for the wireless photons it look like they work really well. Oh I did notice that during the steam you kept going into your inventory to get the block picker instead of using the hot key (q) lol. And last but not least I had a small idea when I was watching the stream and you use the photon counter it hit me what if the photon counter could drop a photon ball on a time base to like 12:00, 3:45 or what ever time you wanted, Just think you are in a wonder like like crash site just outside of ghost town and at midnight and a ghost appears or the back door to ghost town would only appear at midnight. I don’t know if this is a good idea it was just and idea, all in all I can’t wait for this stuff to be added to the game.

# 45

door

obi-

1 jaar geleden

I like lokis idea, could make day night cycle based events, like the D9 gang could only tag the bridge at dusk, pretty cool.

# 46

door

Firefly

1 jaar geleden

@Loki The Witful: Time-based triggers are a really cool idea! To make it "Angeldust simple" the easiest way I see is to piggyback this onto the persistent photon injector and photon remover functionality. You would make these persistent using '!' as shown in the demo. What if you could add a trigger-hour after it, like '!3' to trigger at 3 o'clock in the morning and '!20' for 20.00h in the evening? The map could show a hh:mm in-game time clock above the progress spinner. The biggest problem here is that things won't trigger if someone misses the mark by a second. But I think it would be super cool to have something like this. You could make a clock that strikes on the hour. A quest reward/NPC spawning at a specific time and place instead of always being there. Lights turning on in the evening, off in the morning. Wowie!

# 47

door

obi-

1 jaar geleden

How about a span of time/range of hours. !3-5 will trigger if loaded anywhere between 3:00 to 5:00

# 48

door

Firefly

1 jaar geleden

I'm going to make it a simple system: you can use ! for on-load triggers and !HH to make things trigger at hour HH of the day. The world map will show the current hour so you have sort of an idea what to expect. You can add one trigger for each of the 24 hours to a claim. This enables time ranges since you can add triggers for each hour of your time range. I think it will be a nice addition to add more automation and liveliness to builds. Thanks again to @Loki The Witful for the cool idea!

# 49

door

obi-

1 jaar geleden

Just placing multiple triggers for each hours is so smart, gg Firefly Question: would lets say !03 trigger only when the game clock goes from 2:59 to 3:00 or anytime during 3:00-3:59 if loaded at the time? Asking for clarity, either way works, as an hour ingame is like no time at all in real time.

# 50

door

Firefly

1 jaar geleden

It triggers at the "live" hour transition, I don't really know how to make it catch up after being loaded in. Spamming the trigger for the most recently passed hour sounds cool, but then you miss the one from two hours ago, and so on… I think keeping it simple and "live" makes the most sense.

Bericht 41–50 van 50

Vorige « 1 2 3 4 5