Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

RFC: Wonders leaderboard

in English in Forums

Bericht 1–7 van 7

OP

door

Firefly

12 dagen geleden

When players have the same amount of wonders, the website Wonders leaderboard orders them by earliest date of their first wonder. @Rob12 is number one because their first wonder, The Twelve Kingdoms, was built before @Leyenda's first wonder, San Valentin. Would it make sense to order this leaderboard by the earliest date of the most recent wonder instead? The implied achievement would then become: being the first to build an X amount of wonders. This order would match the Creatures leaderboard, where the first player to discover an X amount of creatures is listed first. Note that it would make no sense at all to sort the Creatures leaderboard by a player's very first creature discovery. As far as I can tell the changes would be: – @Leyenda moves to #1, pushing @Rob12 to #2 – @fatih+ moves to #8, pushing @space is green to #9 Feedback welcome.

# 2

door

GODkinjal

12 dagen geleden

😭

# 3

door

fatih+

12 dagen geleden

yes

# 4

door

Loki The Witful

12 dagen geleden

This makes sense ordering it newest to oldest X amount, it would also make new wonder builders builders more exciting to see there wonder at the top of the list, in my opinion.

# 5

door

GODkinjal

11 dagen geleden

Loki when u will be wonder builder👀😭

# 6

door

GODkinjal

11 dagen geleden

Means for example a let a person made a wonder now and u approved it.So,in what number his name will explain

# 7

door

(GM) SodaMeow

10 dagen geleden

I actually think its a good idea, new wonders get to the top of the list. It's a reward for new wonder builders and also easy for us to see who is the new wonder builders. If I may, I would keep wonders to 18 wonders only. The rest should go into category as "past wonders", since they also used different blocks or designs based on that time.

Bericht 1–7 van 7