Fun build together activity..

in English in Foren

Beitrag 31–40 von 61

Zurück « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Weiter

# 31

von

space is green

vor 9 Monaten

That Da Vinci guy was such a phony, he was copying me before I was born.

# 32

von

(GM) SodaMeow

vor 9 Monaten

Are you saying Da Vinci was a time traveler....oh! That explains why he was a mastery of so many subjects, totally ahead of his time. lol.:D

# 33

von

Firefly

vor 1 month

Bumping this for the hype. Everyone join Build Together Town if you meet the qualifications!

# 34

von

SodaMeow

vor 1 month

Easter Pixel Art Event at BTT, contact me for perms and the location. Am gonna set up boards so all builders are together. hah! The best art work stays! Hehe Will be judging.:D If you can do better then the below you gotta join this party! Need to finish this between now and Easter. https://imgur.com/jf0oi62 ~MEOW :D

# 35

von

Loki The Witful

vor 1 month

I am so there just one question, is there a time frame to how long we can take to build it?

# 36

von

TalkingPlants

vor 1 month

An Easter Dust Bunny that emits multiple golden eggs upon combustion.

# 37

von

Zyber

vor 1 month

Is this still going?

# 38

von

(GM) SodaMeow

vor 1 month

Heyyyy the Easter Event has began, and the best Easter egg design wins! You have up to the 29th March to complete this, and put your name on the design you created. Its under the Land Claim "THYME". If you need perms PM me. (level 50 above). Righty All Builders get your tools and lets goooooo......! :D =^.^= ~MEOW

# 39

von

ShinjouChYT

vor 1 month

After BTT be a wonder, new streaming city will be held. The name will be ✨Otakara City✨

# 40

von

GODkinjal

vor 1 month

Okok l understood but l have to make 2D(PIXEL)or 3D

Beitrag 31–40 von 61

Zurück « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Weiter