von

GODkinjal

vor 1 month

I know l will definately win @sodameow my 2D design will blow everyone's mind

# 42

von

(GM) SodaMeow

vor 29 Tagen

Anyone want more dance coins? Well here is your chance because there will be a SUR-(PRIZE) for the best design or the most amusing one for the Event. https://imgur.com/TG6QUmx Please put your name on your build. I have extended the deadline to Monday 1 April- Happy Easter Break Guys! ~Meow

# 43

von

GODkinjal

vor 29 Tagen

Hello everyone the Angeldust is going to observe a new event by (GM)Sodameow on her BTT of a easter egg tournament festival everyone can participate whose level is over 50. The best egg is wil be awarded with a prize from Sodameow so everyone participate in it and enjoy this easter week with friends in AD. Participants l noticed and got reports till now:-💎Loki the wotful,💎 ShinjouCHYT,🏆GODkinjal,🏆Corspehusband, 🏆kross9093,🏆HieuGamingVN,🏆iAlex,🏆sl_pro. This are the players and don't forgot to use a holoscroll and write your name in it and placing front of your egg build🥚. Time is upto Monday 01/04/2024.)))))

# 44

von

corpsehusband

vor 29 Tagen

Bro me honarabile mention lol but it's ok the eggs small to others but big to me.

# 45

von

GODkinjal

vor 29 Tagen

I give respect everyone equally everyone is equal for me

# 46

von

fatih+

vor 29 Tagen

Ca... can.. I join? 👉🏻👈🏻

# 47

von

GODkinjal

vor 29 Tagen

It's free for all players bruh go to Sodameow and take perms go run!

# 48

von

Firefly

vor 28 Tagen

To start off, the prizes we have in mind are (we have no idea how this will be judged), but: 1st place: 10,000 spendable coins, 10 quest points and 10 dungeon points 2nd place: 5,000 coins, 5 quest/dungeon points 3rd place: same, but 2K and 2/2 More information to follow :D

# 49

von

Firefly

vor 27 Tagen

You have until this livestream to build easter eggs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fL1bUR1WqRY

# 50

von

GODkinjal

vor 26 Tagen

Some more participants participated:-🏆Amir games live, 🏆vertigoo155 and l forgot the before info reply to say niorissa name sorry.

Beitrag 41–50 von 61

Zurück « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Weiter