Tips for first time players!!!!

in English in Forums

Post 11–20 of 69

Previous « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Next

# 11

by

SokemRokemRobot

7 years ago

I've looked on my computer for the saved screenshots, and haven't been able to find them there, either...

# 12

by

Mercy Parker

7 years ago

Okay so if that's the case the pictures might be relocating to a different file folder since not taken through steam. First when you opened up the View Screenshots on Steam did you check the dropdown option "Show: Angeldust"? If it's still not showing up that way, try searching your program files on your computer for the Steam folder, inside you will find a folder by the name of "User Data" try searching through the files and folders inside there for your pictures. That's the secondary folder on my computer, separate from the "view on local disk" option available to me when I view screenshots on Steam.

# 13

by

Mercy Parker

7 years ago

Also search through the folder that the Angeldust game is located in. There's no pictures files there on my end but you never know :)

# 14

by

Mercy Parker

7 years ago

And when I say search... I mean DIIIIIIGGG like on a new land claim lol The amount of files (depending on your game library) can be massive. My Angeldust screenshots are located in a folder that is 8 pathways from the Userdata folder. -.-

# 15

by

CAPTWINDOWShobos

7 years ago

i am running angeldust on steam on a zorin 12 distro i can take screens with steam f12 key but can not find the folder that the P key shots are saved to either

# 16

by

Mercy Parker

7 years ago

The "PlayAngeldust.com: screenshot saved" message makes me believe it was something related to the screen overlay screenshot saving system and the post on the forum a few months back about it becoming available on the game. Maybe there was never a file folder and it was routed through the website at one point? Dundundun And somehow still prompts the message.

# 17

by

space is green

7 years ago

If you press P, it will store a screenshot on your computer. But the folder it's stored in depends on your system. Windows: open the %appdata% folder in Explorer, look for 'Metagaming B.V.' / 'Angeldust' macOS: open the '~/Library/Application Support/Metagaming B.V./Angeldust' folder Linux: open the '~/.local/share/Metagaming B.V./Angeldust' folder

# 18

by

SokemRokemRobot

7 years ago

Well, I dug, and still unable to find the screenshots. I'm using a Mac, and they're fairly easy to find files, if they exist. It seems, that Steam might be the culprit, and it's not really saving the screenshots, or, it's waiting for me to fill out my profile before I'm able to do other things. That's probably the reason Steam says, my account is limited.

# 19

by

SokemRokemRobot

7 years ago

@space is green... thanks for the reply. I looked in the Application Support folder on my MacBook Pro, and no Metagaming folder exists. I really thought your comment showed promise.

# 20

by

space is green

7 years ago

I'm using Windows 10 and my screens are stored in: C:\Users\["my user name"]\AppData\Roaming\Metagaming B.V\Angeldust I don't have a Macbook :/

Post 11–20 of 69

Previous « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Next