by

obi-

7 years ago

Clans are popular again!(Shamelessbump)

# 22

by

Kamikaze Justice

7 years ago

And BTW... thank you, Mercy, for all your insightful replies. I checked them, and those screen pics might not show up till I complete my Steam profile. I don't like Steam, and they'd probably like me to complete my profile, which I won't do. I like my games to be on my computer or on DVD, and not be dependent on the internet.

# 23

by

CAPTWINDOWShobos

7 years ago

bump of the shameless variety

# 24

by

CAPTWINDOWShobos

7 years ago

Type your bump message here.

# 25

by

setasorcerer

7 years ago

lol guys @sokemrokemrobot -steam requires you to at least purchase a game minimum of (depended on ur currency)5.00 -they do so so as to avoid malicious steam account users, so by having this feature, they hope to make sure users are serious in their ownership of accounts. -limited priviledges include: >no broadcasting >unable to send friend request >unable to share screenshots or vids or artworks (dis one not too sure tho) so far dats all i know, hope dis helps

# 26

by

Mercy Parker

7 years ago

Yeah I cannot share screenshots to the community group because I haven't hit that $5.00 mark but I have access to them and can download them and save them to my computer. But You are probably gonna have to complete your account and verify your email address and what not.

# 27

by

Mercy Parker

7 years ago

Space, that folder doesn't exist on my computer :/

# 28

by

Mercy Parker

7 years ago

And I'm using Windows 10 as well

# 29

by

obi-

7 years ago

(bump) For the screenshot thing...I just searched METAGAMING in the explorer thing(win10)

# 30

by

Mercy Parker

7 years ago

As well as I when the first path didn't work. Nothing.

Post 21–30 of 69

Previous « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Next