par

ShinjouChYT

7 mois plus tôt

Do it! I am so excited for that!

# 13

par

Firefly

7 mois plus tôt

I'm working on it! :D A minor cosmetic issue is that holo chargers can't accurately report the internal land claim number when you start rearranging and hiding land claims. I think this is a fairly small price to pay for being able to claim a gazillion lands :-)

# 14

par

Loki The Witful

7 mois plus tôt

I like the sound of working!!! The only problem I see is that I will have to use my gold!!! lol can’t wait.

# 15

par

Alexi M

7 mois plus tôt

oh yeeeees! finally!!!

# 16

par

Firefly

6 mois plus tôt

I rolled out the first version of infinite land claim support. In-game you're now limited to 63 claims so you can keep buying and claiming land. The 63rd slot contains your most recent claim. On the website you can set per-claim if it should be visible in your telecharger and if it's a favorite claim. This lets you pick and sort. There's a 'hide all' button to hide all claims, and a 'reset all' button to revert to the default claim order and visibility. Hopefully we can refine the feature to finally say goodbye to the seven year old land claim limitation. (One question I have is: can I drop the coordinates on the right of the list now that claims without a name already show them?)

# 17

par

obi-

6 mois plus tôt

Tried it out and it's beautiful! My telecharger has never been so clean. Only possible improvement I see would be to still have some unique identifier other than coords for each claim, that is visible even after you've hidden them. The coords don't really help, it's not like any of us have any idea about where our builds are coord wise. Maybe just add a number next to "▣❤️ (X: 4000, Y: 7000)" that tells you what number the claim is in chronological order of when you claimed them? So it would be "▣❤️ (X: 4000, Y: 7000) #8" for the 8th claim. (heart included to show where exactly the number would go) Of course the easy workaround is to just make the player add these themself to the actual claim name. Which is a reasonable solution to this problem as well.

# 18

par

(GM) SodaMeow

6 mois plus tôt

Whoaaa just claimed land 67 thats pretty cool! Just the description the players put for their claimed land should be good enough. :)

# 19

par

Firefly

6 mois plus tôt

@obi-: it's a cool idea to add the chronological claim number, but it clashes with the first column denoting the telecharger slot number. Not sure how to prevent this becoming an opaque number mess. @(GM) SodaMeow: yoo, you're a land lord now! Which does raise the question: should I offer a limited-time claim transferral service where I shuffle claims between accounts by request? It might help with cases like BTT.

# 20

par

(GM) SodaMeow

6 mois plus tôt

Thanks Firefly! This add on is amazing, Feels a bit like monopoly....heh. Just spoke to Gleb and they said its the most useful update. Глебушка: это очень полезное обновление This is a very useful update Question is that on the telecharger, its still only shows 63 claims, do we need to shuffle the favorites to the top 63 from the website, then it shows in the telecharger? Thanks for the limited transferral service to shuffle between accounts, but I'll skip because if I move my stuff, I won't remember where they are, so am good...maybe other players like to have that. :D

Message 11–20 sur 28

Précédent « 1 2 3 » Suivant