RFC: Infinite land claims

in English in Forum

Post 1–10 di 28

1 2 3 » Succ.

PO

di

Firefly

7 mesi fa

What if you could infinitely claim lands on an account as long as you had the cash? Wow, what a crazy idea! The big problem we have is the telecharger limit of 64 claims. My solution is to expand the website Land page, so you can search through your claims and mark claims as Favorite or Hidden. Favorite claims would always be listed at the top of your telecharger when you sign in. Hidden claims wouldn't appear in the telecharger at all. All claims that are not Favorite or Hidden will show up in chronological order as long as there's room left. This way you can decide which claims you're working with. You could claim thousands of lands and still access the one(s) you need. You could even Hide All claims to make your telecharger appear empty when starting a new project. Or limit yourself to a small set. The choice would be yours. I can even make this work with the existing Angeldust by hiding the 64th claim so the game thinks you can still claim. I can then show an in-game message upon claiming to direct players to the website for claim management. For new players 63 versus 64 claims listed in the telecharger doesn't make a difference. For big builders I think the flexibility and features of the new system make up for not having immediate access to one single claim. This claim management system could also lead the way for trading and moving claims between accounts. With the 64 land limit gone players might want to move claims from their secondary accounts back to their main account. I haven't refined the idea too much yet, so feedback and comments from builders are greatly appreciated.

# 2

di

fatih+

7 mesi fa

This idea sound amazing, now the fun waiting part for it to be a real thing

# 3

di

Hummm

7 mesi fa

great idea! ... and future ideas could include a second TC page to add/delete from all claims to the displayed list in page 1

# 4

di

(GM) SodaMeow

7 mesi fa

Am I reading this right " infinitely claim lands on an account as long as you had the cash". That would be awesome esp for wonder builders who need like 100 alt accounts and each account need to earn coins before they can even claim the max 64 lands per account. Please do it. yay! :D And I can expand my BTT~~~ will it apply to existing accounts? Heh!

# 5

di

Alexi M

7 mesi fa

yes

# 6

di

Loki The Witful

7 mesi fa

So wait I made all these alt for nothing!?! Lol Sounds like amazing idea! This could lead to favorite friends too! I hope this happens!

# 7

di

Firefly

7 mesi fa

@SodaMeow: it would work for everyone, that's the beauty of the system. All of a sudden you can just claim, claim, claim and sort out your stuff here on the website at your own leisure. No more alts, grinding and permission juggling. I think it would be nice to finally lift this major restriction. Ideas and comments remain welcome so we make this a phenomenal addition to the game. (Edit, @Loki: making friends Favorite is a cool extension of the idea. I ran into some issues drafting that feature so don't expect it soon, but it's a good idea.)

# 8

di

Rob12

7 mesi fa

This sounds like a great idea. It would help to reduce the number of accounts a builder must have for building wonders. To have one original account would be fantastic. Maybe there could be a way of deleting unwanted old accounts in the future as well?

# 9

di

Angelio

7 mesi fa

-"This claim management system could also lead the way for trading and moving claims between accounts." i'm looking forward to see how this evolves, i support the idea.

# 10

di

obi-

7 mesi fa

im so enthused rn

Post 1–10 di 28

1 2 3 » Succ.