Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

Lack of content

dans English dans Forums

Message 1–7 sur 7

Auteur du sujet

par

Rogi41K

6 mois plus tôt

(Translated using Google Translate.) Hello everyone Surely everyone understands that there is little content in the game. It's been a long time since I last logged into the game, because I just got bored. Updates with content are released very rarely, which is why the community of the game simply disappears. I would like to see the future of this game as something great! In addition, I would like to see the opportunity to change the alias in my account, because the previous alias has become irrelevant. I understand that it is quite difficult to release updates for the game, to all this, the developer must also stream this game often, which is why there is very little time. Anyway, thank you for your attention!!!

# 2

par

Loki The Witful

6 mois plus tôt

Little content?!? I do not know what you are talking about there is so much here like the new interactive NPC, and for the the community I am pretty sure we are getting lots of new players there was even a rapid new language update to the game for these new players, hey then again I might just letting my love for the game blind me.

# 3

par

Firefly

6 mois plus tôt

@Rogi41K: you can change your player name by e-mailing me, my address is on the Support page of the website. And if you have good ideas for content you can post them here, I'll gladly take a look!

# 4

par

MOIIZEZ

6 mois plus tôt

Sometimes I think about it, I have been watching the game progress for years: I have had Angeldust for a couple of years and I have always envisioned what can be added to it, a couple of days ago I started playing again, the truth is, the aesthetics That's what makes me go back. but I think it's a good time to start adding things that capture inside and outside of, some ideas that I have had over time: 1 - seeds that grow even if you are not connected: that do not separately focus on currency farming, (because it would damage the meta) but where you can choose some kind of ink or plants that help in the creation of various spells that help players hunting and taming some animals. 2 - something that would be interesting to see could be the exchange of these seeds between player (previously mentioned in point number 1 on my list) it would help the game have an internal economy and it would also boost the use of gold in the game store, since It would be a cycle where (farm animals - buy seeds - harvest - to farm animals again). 3 - As a last idea, it would be interesting to work more on the battle system since it is usually alone, improving this with some kind of battle request between players in the friends menu. Or a kind of in-game reward for which it would be worth entering: such as power-ups or the echisos themselves (mentioned in point 1 of the list) that you could use to farm animals. or missions ;) Thank you for reading

# 5

par

MOIIZEZ

6 mois plus tôt

answer?

# 6

par

Firefly

5 mois plus tôt

Growing seeds is not something I ever considered for Angeldust, and I would need some time to envision how this would fit into the overall game design. It sounds sort of random to me; it doesn't build on existing elements or mechanics in the game. Given the lack of players shouting: "YES we want seeds!" I'm sort of doubtful it would be wise for me to spend months on the idea and fully rework the game. So I think it's good that you came up with an original, totally new idea, but it's really hard to fit into the game and I would like to see more community support before spending half a year to a year on implementing this and ignoring everything else. But this doesn't mean I can't help you! I have heard of two amazing games called Stardew Valley and Harvest Moon that are very close to what you describe, so go and check those out! And the second point: better player interaction is definitely globally true. @Hummm is especially adamant that communication between players is currently very lacking. Again I'd need time to identify weak points and come up with a plan, but it's a totally valid suggestion.

# 7

par

MOIIZEZ

5 mois plus tôt

I completely understand the above, about the "seeds" it was a flattering idea, what I meant was that the game needs a mechanic that makes you fly out of play, like (for example) clash of clans where you wait a while for something to grow ( even if you are not inside) and you go in to check it. That's my idea, something that captivates the player beyond farming, since it happens to me that I really want to play and I finish my missions and I don't go any further. events? thanks for read!

Message 1–7 sur 7