DEV: WebGL version

dans English dans Forums

Message 21–30 sur 38

Précédent « 1 2 3 4 » Suivant

# 21

par

Hummm

6 mois plus tôt

just a data point, running chrome on Mac OSX, I was able to open the map and zoom out to full 511x511.. then back in to 3x3 w/ no crash, but I did wait for it to fully render at each step

# 22

par

Firefly

6 mois plus tôt

@obi-: did you test the key mapping on a fresh browser load without existing data (just to make sure it didn't use the old key mappings)? And is the interaction offset consistent over the entire window area or does it change depending on the button location? Technically: is it more like 'displacement' or 'stretching' of the input position? @Hummm: thanks for testing!

# 23

par

obi-

6 mois plus tôt

I tested the key mapping on my laptop, which is a completely new browser. It's not consistent, on the login screen for example, the 'Options' button is perfect, so are all other buttons on the bottom. If I open the language menu thingy, I have to press between Indonesia and Thailand to get Brazil. And slightly under Netherlands to get Italy. The further up you go, the worse it becomes.

# 24

par

Firefly

6 mois plus tôt

@obi-: sounds like the 'stretching' behavior. Is this only in the vertical direction (up/down) or also horizontal? Like is the Shop button on the inventory in the right place just like the Options button there, or do you hit the hotbar/nothing? As for the key mapping I've now exhausted all work done by many people over several years. I'm not sure I can do better. Supposedly newer browsers ship with a keymapping API, but I don't want to handle this at the application level just yet. Maybe it'll get fixed by someone else while I work on other features first :-)

# 25

par

obi-

6 mois plus tôt

Only in the vertical direction. About the fullscreen button: If you use some CSS to 'angeldustify' the button (angeldust font and sharp edges), I think it would be totally fine to keep it outside the client, I doubt the average player would even realise it's not inside the actual game. Keep the dark background though.

# 26

par

Firefly

6 mois plus tôt

Updated: https://angeldu.st/static/webgl/ @obi-: can you test the touchscreen control mapping once more? I don't think it's fixed now, but I eliminated the most likely source of problems in this new build. If it's not fixed, please PM me which Android/Chrome/device you're on and I'll spin up a simulator later.

# 27

par

sl_pro

6 mois plus tôt

Oh i play it hmm nice

# 28

par

obi-

6 mois plus tôt

It's fixed. No more offset.

# 29

par

Firefly

6 mois plus tôt

@obi-: thanks for testing again, I'll apply this change to the code. It also fixed a display-related issue.

# 30

par

sl_pro

6 mois plus tôt

Wow its nice i can play it on mobile and pc with out ddownloading :) ... gg

Message 21–30 sur 38

Précédent « 1 2 3 4 » Suivant