DEV: WebGL version

dans English dans Forums

Message 31–38 sur 38

Précédent « 1 2 3 4

# 31

par

Angelio

6 mois plus tôt

Here's a an idea, wouldn't it be cool to be able to export the 3D mesh of chunk files but from the website?

# 32

par

Ruan4K

6 mois plus tôt

I spent some time fixing npcs scrolls using WebGL, since it's not having many issues with android keyboard as AD, but here's the catch... Everytime I have to type, it quits full screen, it's a bit annoying tbh. Also, pressing buttons too fast may crash WebGL, so I have to play it slowly than normal. Another thing that may crash WebGL is do something ingame and then quit or enter full screen immediately, remember the "when I type it quits full screen"? Yeah this really cause some issues.

# 33

par

Firefly

6 mois plus tôt

@Ruan4K: can you PM or share here which Android and browser version you are using? I think it's important to look into this and fix it, because it sounds like the game is currently unplayable for you in WebGL.

# 34

par

Firefly

5 mois plus tôt

@Ruan4K: I've finally gotten an Android emulator working with the Android version you're using, but I can't get it to crash. I can tap, drag and multi-drag as rapidly as I can, wherever I want on the screen without any problems. So I have a few questions to help diagnose this: what do you mean by "pressing buttons" makes it crash? Can you mount/dismount by continuously tapping the saddle icon, or does that crash? If you're in the inventory screen, can you keep pressing options and then 'Back' (in the same location) as quickly as possible or does this crash? If those don't crash, then what does 'pressing buttons' mean? Where are you in the game world, and what are you specifically doing? Like, which item is selected, what on-screen controls do you tap or drag? The fullscreen-and-text-entry interaction is probably not fixable, so my best suggestion there is to just play non-fullscreen and place your hands slightly higher than you're used to. For sessions where you don't need to type text you can use fullscreen. In the meantime I'd appreciate it if others having an Android tablet or phone could try out the WebGL version and see if it works according to expectations. The link is unchanged: https://angeldu.st/static/webgl/

# 35

par

Firefly

19 jours plus tôt

Yesterday evening I realized the WebGL version is extremely cool, because I played Angeldust on my tv from my couch without even installing the game. It's not perfect, but the experience is pretty flawless. I also found an odd sticker rotation bug. Check the tables towards the right at Senevoy (/tw 36); the plates rotate away from chairs. The same happens in many other places. I'll investigate and fix this soon.

# 36

par

Loki The Witful

19 jours plus tôt

Wow I can play AD on the TV now though the WebGL version!!! Sign me UP!!!

# 37

par

Firefly

16 jours plus tôt

Updated the WebGL version to fix the oddly rotated stickers, and it also includes a specific crash fix: https://angeldu.st/static/webgl/

# 38

par

Loki The Witful

15 jours plus tôt

Great to to know I wonder how many players could not figure why the plate was in the wrong direction, well at least they are in the right direction now :)

Message 31–38 sur 38

Précédent « 1 2 3 4