Angeldust

YouTube Twitch Facebook Instagram Discord Twitter
Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

Can we remap the controls like movement?

dans English dans Forums

Message 1–8 sur 8

Auteur du sujet

par

WyldKnight

7 ans plus tôt

I want to remap or change the keys that we use to control our characters in game, like movement (foreward, turn left, jump, attack & so on). Is there a way to? Ive searched the game & the website as best i could but came up with nothing. Any help would be appreciated :) Ty

# 2

par

space is green

7 ans plus tôt

You can't change the controls. If you really want to change the keys you'll have to use third party software :).

# 3

par

Firefly

7 ans plus tôt

space is green is correct – remapping controls is currently not implemented in the game.

# 4

par

Mercy Parker

7 ans plus tôt

However if you have a compatible controller you can switch things around with JoytoKey. I use an xbox controller to play and it works perfectly fine, I just switch a few keys around to make weapons readily accessable.

# 5

par

Mercy Parker

7 ans plus tôt

accessible*

# 6

par

Fierro

7 ans plus tôt

Today I was using XBox360 Wireless controller under Linux. It works like a charm. It only needs some remapping. Remapping options would be great. An auto-fire while holding fire-button would help too. Aiming feels OK. But current mapping needs some work, I think. I would switch run/fire buttons for example. And switch weapons need some quick option. For example: a button to toggle between last two used weapons. Overall is OK. It works and it's a must while playing with big-screen. But I think Keyboard+mouse is better for now.

# 7

par

CAPTWINDOWShobos

7 ans plus tôt

i use steam controller on steam is great lets you remap everything

# 8

par

CAPTWINDOWShobos

7 ans plus tôt

any steam controller users i now have updated my controller settings to have rapid fire please enjoy

Message 1–8 sur 8