par

20Amy01

7 ans plus tôt

I haven't seen any creatures but there's stuff you can buy in single player

# 2

par

20Amy01

7 ans plus tôt

Also, are there any areas apart from the forest?

# 3

par

CAPTWINDOWShobos

7 ans plus tôt

top of screen there is arrow that points to inland walk that way and the levels will go up and eventually you will find more areas

# 4

par

20Amy01

7 ans plus tôt

What about money?

# 5

par

Mercy Parker

7 ans plus tôt

oooo i think she means the option to "Build Alone", no friends etc, its completely barren when you log in that way. But like CAPT said, you can always advance to higher and different places by heading in any which way that reads "inland" after the direction. You get a lot of money killing higher level animals and basically just doing any kind of exploring (new areas & new creatures) . You can rack up a significant amount of coinage by attending the live streams every other daay 17:00UTC. Great opportunity to get experience with many different players.

# 6

par

Mercy Parker

7 ans plus tôt

oooo i think she means the option to "Build Alone", no friends etc, its completely barren when you log in that way. But like CAPT said, you can always advance to higher and different places by heading in any which way that reads "inland" after the direction. You get a lot of money killing higher level animals and basically just doing any kind of exploring (new areas & new creatures) . You can rack up a significant amount of coinage by attending the live streams every other daay 17:00UTC. Great opportunity to get experience with many different players.

# 7

par

Mercy Parker

7 ans plus tôt

Sorry for double post.

# 8

par

Firefly

7 ans plus tôt

You can't earn coins in the 'build alone' mode. It's just that – build alone with a few selected blocks. I should probably just hide the shop screen altogether there…

# 9

par

setasorcerer

7 ans plus tôt

I find the easiest way for me to make money is to explore, find new area/biomes, right click mouse to toggle shovel, and you found a new block, earning bout 200 coins. hope this helps

Message 1–9 sur 9