Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

Glitch problem here

dans English dans Forums

Message 1–10 sur 10

Auteur du sujet

par

setasorcerer

7 ans plus tôt

Need help here pls. Whenever I use other functions like esc or chat log, my game glitches (mouse cam cannot move and mouse function attack cannot work. Firefly please fix this asap.

# 2

par

setasorcerer

7 ans plus tôt

I have to quit and re-enter to "fix" the issue. But it's becoming a pain to keep doing so cos' I cannot play properly with friends.

# 3

par

Firefly

7 ans plus tôt

I don't think I can fix this problem, but let's first get some more information here: – what operating system are you on? – computer specs? – do you have any mouse/trackpad enhancing/remapping software installed? – you are able to play when first signing in using the mouse?

# 4

par

Firefly

7 ans plus tôt

BTW: the reason I say I probably won't be able to fix this, is because you're the first of 140.000 players to report this issue and there's nothing I can change in my code that would make a difference.

# 5

par

setasorcerer

7 ans plus tôt

ok I'll try to reinstall

# 6

par

Firefly

7 ans plus tôt

Reinstalling Angeldust won't fix anything. Can you please answer my questions so we can start diagnosing the problem?

# 7

par

setasorcerer

7 ans plus tôt

No worries. Reinstalled and the problem is solved.

# 8

par

Firefly

7 ans plus tôt

You reinstalled what? Angeldust? Or your entire operating system? Still though – what operating system are you using? Might be handy to know for future cases.

# 9

par

setasorcerer

7 ans plus tôt

Steam. i think the game didn't install properly at first. After reinstalling everything functioned normally

# 10

par

Spectrum

7 ans plus tôt

Check your keyboards and mouse :v

Message 1–10 sur 10